Michael's Law

xthunderx2

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's death is Exhibit A for California lobbyists who are pushing for a law restricting the use of Propofol.

0623-mj-getty-ex-01-credit.jpg

Michael's Law is being pushed by a group of people ... all of whom have lost loved ones to the misuse of Propofol. They've been going door-to-door in L.A. and Santa Barbrara -- handing out leaflets that describe the drug and how it killed MJ.

Their goal is "to prevent doctors from making careless choices, and stop them from administrating drugs that should not be administered outside of the hospital setting."

The Drug Enforcement Administration just announced it's considering tighter restrictions on Propofol.

http://www.tmz.com/person/michael-jackson/

He deserves his own law...Bless his soul.

I really hope they keep pushing this. Would be great to add to Michael's legacey.

PS I l've never seen that jacket on Michael before :) I've seen black and blue but not the orange/pink one, LOVELY! :cheeky:

I hope they do to...something with some meaning has to come out of his death...its all so very sad.

Yes he does look wonderful,,

Wow, they really named this after him? That's so awesome. :) Glad to see it, and it's being used positively. Makes me smile.
Michael's Law. This is great. :)

I love that picture of him. He looks gorgeous. :wub:

Back