Michaels kids faces no longer covered

bewitched

Proud Member
I am new here, so sorry if I got this wrong but didn't Michael like his kids faces to be covered infront of the media?

Now the world has seen thier faces and they will surely be recognised where ever they go.

Had Michael already let the press see the kids before his passing?

I hope they can slip into annonimity for their sakes, for them to be hounded the way thier Father was would be a great tragedy.

Take care all

Sue H

They would've had to get over being covered sometime. I guess they are now. Plus why would you want to cover up a face like Paris'? She's so good looking ha

The older ones had been going around without masks for a while now. Besides Michael said he was going to let up on it as they got older and he did.

They are all very beautiful. :)

777th post yay!

They would've had to get over being covered sometime. I guess they are now. Plus why would you want to cover up a face like Paris'? She's so good looking ha

Or that darling little Blanket. Prince is going to break hearts when he gets older.

Exactly, Paris is such a beautiful young girl:)

i agree with you ^^Prince will be the heartbreaker :lol:

and I'm lost for words about Blanket, the Official Cutest little boy in the World!!:D

on the topic though, they had to be unmaksed so to speak soon enough and the memorial was the right time the family felt , and its nice that they did.

Just a shame that the event happened in the first place though:cry:

the children seem so innocent, and yes they are beautiful and sweet but I worry about what's ahead for them because they don't know how cruel the world can be
but we fans we love them just as much as we love their daddy right?

I don't think Michael was ready to have them on a stage and in full view, but under the circumstances it had to happen. I do worry now that they will be over exposed, their days of going out with friends without being surrounded by people and cameras is over which is a shame. And Joe is doing a huge amount of damage by talking about their talents, it is giving Debbie Rowe amuntition against them to get custody.

the children seem so innocent, and yes they are beautiful and sweet but I worry about what's ahead for them because they don't know how cruel the world can be
but we fans we love them just as much as we love their daddy right?

I disagree, I think they know more than us how cruel this world is by what happened to their father. I am just a fan, I can't imagine how it must feel to lose daddy at those young ages.

Also, I would rather Debbie Rowe have custody over Joe Jackson....Yea, I said it.

He never had a problem showing their faces from what I gathered. He even said himself he wished he could show the world their beautiful faces. I'm honestly very glad to have seen them. It doesn't make me a weird stalker, it's just nice to see the beautiful children Michael has raised. :) As it's already been said, the children had been seen without their masks before, so I don't think Michael would have had that much of a problem with it and besides, they can't stay hidden forever. They handle it so well, considering all the negativity in the world around them and the media just waiting to ridicule them and try and compare what they look like to Michael, to Debbie, to anyone they knew (Sheesh, seriously, that is more annoying than anything else). Bless the kids, they handle themselves well before the cameras. I can't imagine being their age and being quite so composed.

covered face = leave me alone!

even michael covered himself when he was in public. they just need some privacy :(

I disagree, I think they know more than us how cruel this world is by what happened to their father. I am just a fan, I can't imagine how it must feel to lose daddy at those young ages.
I think they know daddy was a singer and that he was loved by so many people but as for the rest...I don't think they know about those things yet you know? and I know I'm "just a fan" but I lost my dad at the same age and I feel for them I really do I know how confused they must feel
icon9.gif

Michael did such a good job hiding his children's faces, and he wasn't dead for two weeks and the whole world saw them without masks.

Thankyou all for pitching in on this thread. I think his kids are so cute, my girls have not words to describe blanket they think he is the cutest thing on earth. I do worry for them, Michael wanted them to grow up without the cruel world to cope with, however I must agree, that I guess they couldn't be covered for ever.

Love to all

Sue H

They weren't covered for the memorial. I think that was apropriate.

Doesn't have to mean they will never be masked again.

I understand why Michael preferred and decided to protect them like they always were as long as their father was still alive. I hope instantly they will not be exposed more than really apropriate cuz I'd like them to have a chance to grow up as protected as Michael would have wished that.

We dont know whats been said behind closed doors, as far as we know Michael could have said to someone in the family that if he died he would like his kids to go unmasked.

Perhaps he had decided to unmask them before he died, there where picture of them with him unmasked but they may have just been caught of guard.

Perhaps he had decided to unmask them before he died, there where picture of them with him unmasked but they may have just been caught of guard.

You are right... we don't know... but if you mean those last pics made of Michael accompanied by Prince and Paris then I can assure you that my daily newspaper dissected a row of those paparrazi pics a day after his death. And it's clearly showing that Michael is telling the kids to put up their masks as soon as the group noticed there is someone making photos.
And no way it looked the other way around -in case the media is doing a spin of that, I mean they did that often- but it was clearly not showing that Michael told them to get the masks off or something.

Also, I would rather Debbie Rowe have custody over Joe Jackson....Yea, I said it.

You would rather have Debbie Rowe with her sidekick Marc SChaffel having custody?

Marc Schaffel who robbed dry Michael's accounts
Marc Schaffel who can drag the kids into his sinister business for profit the way Jack Gordon used Latoya for playboy?

Come on, get real.

With the kids in Katherine's custody, no Jackson family member will let Joe use those kids for his ends. Not Katherine, not Janet, not Rebbie, not Randy, not Diana Ross.

By the way Katherine is a tough cookie if you didn't know. Why do you think her and Joe don't leave together?
You forget that Katherine in her book said she confronted Joe with a broken bottle when he became too much and slapped her and from that day on, Joe never messed with her.

Why do you think they are having a hard time burying Michael in Neverland? It's because Katherine won't budge. She's laying the law down for "'them all".

The thing with Katherine is that she lets you run your mouth, say what you want to say, but at the end, she has the final decision.
She knows Michael's wishes and will keep to them. That's why this time around, though Jacksons wanted to tour with Michael, she did not get involved in trying to persude him to do so because she knew Michael did not want to.

All I will be happy with is that in the custody issue, two rules are laid down, Joe Jackson cannot use the kids in any business or project that he comes up with. And Marc Schaffel cannot have access to the kids, nor footage of the kids nor involve them in any of his business or projects, nor discuss the kids in the media.

That way, these kids will grow up peacefully, free from all or some the slimy hands.

Last edited:
Back