#10: Invincible

Amazon top sellers in DVd/movies/TV:
#1: Michael Jackson video greatest hits
#2: History on Film II
#3: Michael Jackson live in Bucharest
#7: Dangerous the short films
#12: Number Ones
:clapping:

yeah I went around MJ "shopping" more like looking around in CD stores, and when you hit this "blank space" amongst the shelves you know you've reached the Michael Jackson area....

they have like special shelves out the front of each store for MJ now.

Wow, I had no idea his music was doing so well in Australia. That's really good to see. And that's not the downloads chart or anything. That's the actual top 50 albums sold in Australia that week. Michael also has the top 3 spots on the ARIA music DVD chart this week. As well as #5, #7, #13 and #14. Great to see. I'm glad people are remembering him for his brilliant music, groundbreaking videos and amazing performances.

Also at amazon MJ is doing very well

Amazon top best sellers in music:

#1: Off The Wall
#2: BAD
#3: Thriller 25th
#4: The essential Michael jackson
#5: Dangerous
#6: Number Ones
#7: Jackson 5 the ultimate collection
#8: Michael jackson the ultimate collection
#9: Michael jackson volume 1: greats hits
#10: Invincible

Amazon top sellers in DVd/movies/TV:
#1: Michael Jackson video greatest hits
#2: History on Film II
#3: Michael Jackson live in Bucharest
#7: Dangerous the short films
#12: Number Ones
:clapping:

Speaking of videos.. I was shocked that the MoonWalker DVD video on the US Amazon is priced on up to $350 bucks. I also went over to michaeljackson.com (affil to SonySucks website I think) and comments there on the DVD were outraged as well complaining at the $200.00 price. A comment there said to check Amazon UK and I found a legit DVD version of it. I have this video (since 1989) but it is on VHS and wanted a DVD of it. So I ordered TWO from Amazon co uk (one for me and one for my ex bf) and only had to pay under $24.00 which includes shipping to the US.

I can't believe how so many are using his death to gouge people here in the US.

And it's the new generation of people that are buying up his music. It's like the grandkids of fans that were the original Michael Jackson fans are experiencing Michael in a whole new and different light. That's a good thing...

Where the heck is HIStory album? Why aren't people buying it? It's such an awesome album!

^ it's #17 on the ARIA charts :)

What annoys me a *tiny* bit is that The Essential and No.1s are #1 and #2

Why not just buy HIStory anyway??? Or another actual album. Buying a complete album is a much better journey with the artist than a compilation in my opinion.

But anyway!! YAY MICHAEL :) :) :)

I went into sainsbury's in the UK and looked at the cd's.
1 - 5 was michael and they were ALL sold out.

I wish michael was here to see this

yeah I went around MJ "shopping" more like looking around in CD stores, and when you hit this "blank space" amongst the shelves you know you've reached the Michael Jackson area....

they have like special shelves out the front of each store for MJ now.

I know first time I went there was only 1 CD of the Essential Jacksons second time round there was a few Essential Michael Jackson.

Speaking of videos.. I was shocked that the MoonWalker DVD video on the US Amazon is priced on up to $350 bucks. I also went over to michaeljackson.com (affil to SonySucks website I think) and comments there on the DVD were outraged as well complaining at the $200.00 price. A comment there said to check Amazon UK and I found a legit DVD version of it. I have this video (since 1989) but it is on VHS and wanted a DVD of it. So I ordered TWO from Amazon co uk (one for me and one for my ex bf) and only had to pay under $24.00 which includes shipping to the US.

I can't believe how so many are using his death to gouge people here in the US.

What about the ability to watch it. I thought we can only see PAL 1 not PAL 2 here or is there a way to change the DVD player to read? Does it just depend on the kind of DVD player? I am clueless about that stuff.

Back