Michael's immense applause!

Now I think we all know, the dude got BIG hands, but he also knows how to utilise them to their full capacity :giggle:

It's been mentioned several times that he had a loud clap...but I don't think it could be made any clearer. Watch this:

Suffice to say he could dish the applause as well as receive it :lol:

aww..thanks for that clip..Michael definitely had big hands....he was a great clapper...I love him..:love:

Im sure there is a thread on this already.

Haha wow, that's a hearty clap. I guess he was trying to rev up those stiff people standing behind him...heh! He said that wasn't loud enough.

apparently, i heard on one of the special features on TII ( i think ) that the musicians relied heavily on Michaels' claps for cuing and what not OVER top of the music, because his claps were SO loud that they could hear them over the music and screams of the audience....thats crazy insane!

apparently, i heard on one of the special features on TII ( i think ) that the musicians relied heavily on Michaels' claps for cuing and what not OVER top of the music, because his claps were SO loud that they could hear them over the music and screams of the audience....thats crazy insane!

Yes, I heard the same thing. The band used to wonder why he clapped so loud in rehearsals, but when they got on stage, they were thankful, cause they could here his clapping over all the noise..he's so smart :D

Yes, I heard the same thing. The band used to wonder why he clapped so loud in rehearsals, but when they got on stage, they were thankful, cause they could here his clapping over all the noise..he's so smart :D

just another dimension to his genius! :wub:

hahaha I love him so much..LOL 'that wasn't loud enough'. :toofunny: I can NEVER get tired of watching this

Aw Michael was so cute in that video. BTW I wonder why no one clapped with him when he was trying to get them going.

Aw Michael was so cute in that video. BTW I wonder why no one clapped with him when he was trying to get them going.

cuz they knew that Michael's claps would drown out their own....Mike don't fuck around :lol:

Back