Michael's Handwritten notes included in 'Michael' *SPOILER*

Tom

Proud Member
Included below are handwritten notes by Michael Jackson. If you don't want to see, or want to be surprised when you get your copy of 'Michael', don't look :p

What are your thoughts guys? Scanned these from my copy of the albums booklet :) I love them :heart: Typical Michael! :D

dg86.jpg

20syw6r.jpg

106g7me.jpg

2nrfyj7.jpg

:)

thank you :yes: but i didnt read it :) because i want it to be a surprise :yes:

It is pure MJ - and as always when it is MJ - very hard to read!! :lol:

They chose nice quotes. I have to say despite of all the controversy they had thoughts with making the album. It will just grow...

Thanks for these.

For anyone who has a physical copy of the cd - are there any other things included like the stories of how the songs came to be or the time frames that Michael had been working on them? Any extras other than the handwritten notes?

Thanks in advance!

It is pure MJ - and as always when it is MJ - very hard to read!! :lol:

lol right
i really couldn't figure out some words even with the help of my brother

Thanks for these.

For anyone who has a physical copy of the cd - are there any other things included like the stories of how the songs came to be or the time frames that Michael had been working on them? Any extras other than the handwritten notes?

Thanks in advance!

some songs' meanings are included in the booklet but no time frames have been mentioned

Last edited:
lol thanks for these. i love his handwritting you cant really read it but you know what he is saying haha.

Can anybody decipher the word that comes after 'dedication' on the page left to where the Breaking News Lyrics are printed?

"100 million records on CD means focus and dedication ?????? perseverance, hitting goal right on over beyonds"

Anybody? :D

Thanks a lot! :)

Thanks for posting those! They are so beautiful :)

I love how me and his handwriting style is so similar :)

Michael having awful handwriting?

But you can't really go on personal notes. I'm not a boastful person so I'll just say I've had other people compliment me on my writing many times. But the handwriting on my personal notes, like Michael's here, is often not clearly readable by anyone else but me.

Can anybody decipher the word that comes after 'dedication' on the page left to where the Breaking News Lyrics are printed?

"100 million records on CD means focus and dedication ?????? perseverance, hitting goal right on over beyonds"

Anybody? :D

Thanks a lot! :)

'Determination', misspelt?

Thanks for sharing. I see his genius, ambition and extreme dedication to his career. Can't have enough love and respect for him.

I have some difficulty making out some words in the second one. Can some one help please?

Hollywood Tonight MJ
"Story" girl
run away age 15
she dreams of fame, riches, the illusion of superstardom
Her mission is to make it in Hollywood.
The obstacles the ????, but she makes against her parents' will ???
Based on truth story (should be "a true story"?)

Thanks for sharing. I see his genius, ambition and extreme dedication to his career. Can't have enough love and respect for him.

I have some difficulty making out some words in the second one. Can some one help please?

Hollywood Tonight MJ
"Story" girl
run away age 15
she dreams of fame, riches, the illusion of superstardom
Her mission is to make it in Hollywood.
The obstacles the ????, but she makes against her parents' will ???
Based on truth story (should be "a true story"?)

Can someone help decypher the Hollywood Tonight one please?

Back