Michael's funniest moments ever

TheDangerousFan

Proud Member
We can discuss all of his funny moments...
Here two of my "funniest moments" videos.
[youtube]Gf7DewYfEZM[/youtube]
[youtube]bOvO42PqLKY[/youtube]
Please share all kind of videos with funny moments... We need to smile and laugh more!

I LOVE the one in the red, when he's laughing at the little electronic sound or whatever it is...Makes me smile every time...

I also love..."I'm a nice person!! I just took a shower!! And I washed my hair thoroughly!"

AND! "I LOVE to tour!"

AND, in the making of ghosts on VH1, Stan Winston is explaining something to Michael, and Michael says in this hilarious voice..."OH Stanley!"...check the link out at about 2:39 or so, if you haven't seen it...I LOVE that part....Michael has a great sense of humour, and I would have loved to hang out with him just because he loves to laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjmc7z-kmew

I LOVE the one in the red, when he's laughing at the little electronic sound or whatever it is...Makes me smile every time...

I also love..."I'm a nice person!! I just took a shower!! And I washed my hair thoroughly!"

AND! "I LOVE to tour!"

AND, in the making of ghosts on VH1, Stan Winston is explaining something to Michael, and Michael says in this hilarious voice..."OH Stanley!"...check the link out at about 2:39 or so, if you haven't seen it...I LOVE that part....Michael has a great sense of humour, and I would have loved to hang out with him just because he loves to laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjmc7z-kmew

Thank you for sharing :)

I loved these videos. The second video is the funniest. Michael can not stop laughing! He has to laugh and smile more beautiful than I've ever seen.

TheDangerousFan I loved your siggy! I never saw this picture. Is the movie "This is it"? Where did you find?

I love that siggy too....He's so gorgeous! I wanna go see This Is It again!

Those are great. I love watching that one where he just can't stop laughing no matter what.

I like this clip from the making of "Remember The Time" where in the middle of a scene the hunting bird flies away and Eddie Murphy is the only one who runs. "I'm from Brooklyn, so you run". Haha.

Please share all kind of videos with funny moments... We need to smile and laugh more!

These videos are great thank you for posting them I just love Michaels laugh.

Julia

omg those two videos are pure priceless!! Mike is pure adorable in them :wub:

and also ur sig...ooohhh its sexaaay!!

I love Michael's laugh. Its just so warm and infectious. When he laughs you just can't help but smile.

I so agree with you. I just love his laugh as much as I love his smile. I just love those 2 videos of Michael. I have the Barbara Walters interview on tape. And I just love how he was in that interview. But that other interview where Michael could not stop laughing is the best one. Here's some more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAVy-s6QGcg

Oh... I can't think of all right now but I LMFAO at the food-fight while filming Black and White :D Also the footage where Macaulay pushes him in the pool ;D

Back