Michael's favourite???

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
I was wondering today what song michael likes performing live the most.

I think he likes the J5 medley because he always looks happy & cheerful when performing it, and i bet its nice for him to relive his memories with his brothers.

What do you guys think?

didnt he once said billie jean and smooth criminal? or earth song?
hm dont remember really, but he once said that..

I was wondering today what song michael likes performing live the most.

I think he likes the J5 medley because he always looks happy & cheerful when performing it, and i bet its nice for him to relive his memories with his brothers.

What do you guys think?

I would of said the J5 medley aswell. Hopefully he'll do it at the O2! :angel:

Heal the world and J5 medley maybe...but didn't he say he was bored with performing billie jean cos he always has to do it the same way to please the fans...

Heal the world and J5 medley maybe...but didn't he say he was bored with performing billie jean cos he always has to do it the same way to please the fans...

Yeah I heard that somewhere, wanted to do something different but kept it the same for the fans.

To be honest, I think seeing as though Michael hasn't sung some songs live in a long time, he's going to love doing all of them again, regardless of what he liked doing in the past or what he supposedly said in the past.

His favorite song to perform is Billie Jean. He said so in an interview

Hmmm I guess that can happen from one of the brothers with Michael. And I think Michael would love to happen because that would be a gift to the fans. I'm rooting for that to happen and I know it will be incredible.

Back