Michael's Favorite Charity?

TinaG

Proud Member
Michael donated to so many different charities, but did he have one or two particular favorites? I want to make a donation in his name on his birthday, but I want to be sure it's to a charity Michael loved.
angel.gif
I think this is going to be an annual tradition for me on his birthday. Feels so right to do this in his memory.

Thanks in advance. :cheeky:

Aww..that's a really great thing of you to do Tina :)

As far as Michael's favorite charity, I honestly think all of them were his favorite..He's donated to so many different charities and foundations, all of them meant a great deal to him.IMO It doesn't matter what charity you donate to..All that matters is that it's going towards helping others :) .. If you want to donate a specific place because it has a personal significance to you, that's great as well :D

annual tradition for me too :). I can't figure out the best place to donate to either. There's a group on another site donating to some cancer group. I'll go along with that this year, but I don't think it's one that he used to support. I'll probably also do Make a Wish foundation, which I think he supported pretty often. In a way, that was what Neverland was about. lol - i hope there's more consensus next year; I can't afford multiple charities on multiple dates (6/25 also).

Michael donated to so many different charities, but did he have one or two particular favorites? I want to make a donation in his name on his birthday, but I want to be sure it's to a charity Michael loved.
angel.gif
I think this is going to be an annual tradition for me on his birthday. Feels so right to do this in his memory.

Thanks in advance. :cheeky:

i think all the charities are Michael's favourite. Maybe the ones for only children are more special in his heart than the others. but Michael has a perfect heart and all he does is "give back", whatever he has, he gives back.

this thread is beautiful to remember the Michael's heart and his love for charities again and again and thank you TinaG, but i think this thread will transform "charities favourite benefactor is Michael Jackson" and will be spoken about his huge donations.:angel::):D:yes:

(Sorry to bring Karen Faye up)...

If fans want to help MJ, fly to Pakistan and help the homeless children and feed them. 5:01 PM Aug 24th via TweetList!

I think this is most fitting. I won't be flying out to Pakistan mind you. :laugh:

You can see in Michaels notes to fans that he want us to help the children
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95267
He was concerned about the environment, he loved animals and humans.
I think the important thing is that we are helping.
Don´t you think Michael had made a song for the people in Pakistan if he had been alive now?

Back