Michaels fav songs Number 7

mjjfan

Proud Member
do you think this is true?

Michael placed his fav song from each album @ No 7 ?

If someone could do the research and list the 7th song from each album since Thriller then maybe we would find out.?

I doubt it. Where did you hear that?

He did do Off the wall you know before thriller lol.

Song number 7 from each album:

She's out of my life
Human Nature
Man In The Mirror
Heal The World
Money
Money (Fire Island remix)
Buterflies.

I have never heard that theory- very interesting!

Last edited:
Off The Wall
7. She's Out Of My Life

Thriller

7. Human Nature

Bad
7. Man In The Mirror

Dangerous

7. Heal The World

History

7. Money

Invincible

7. Butterflies

I dunno...

Last edited:
Interesting theory, but didn't he say his favorite track from Bad is Dirty Diana?
It was in an interview he did during the Bad era. It's on YouTube.

Last edited:
He did say his fav songs from Vince were Unbreakable, The Lost Children and something else. lol

Ahh, it was speechless.

Last edited:
Interesting theory, but didn't he say his favorite track from Bad is Dirty Diana?
It was in an interview he did during the Bad era. It's on YouTube.

Dirty Diana is the 7th song on Bad that was written by michael...i dont know if that means anything lol

I don't know. Some track 7s definitely seem like they would be Michael's favourites. But I reckon his favourite songs on each album are "Off The Wall" (track 5), "Human Nature" (track 7), "Man in the Mirror" (track 7), "Heal the World" (track 7), "Childhood" (track 10) and "Speechless" (track 8). So for three albums his favourite song might be track 7. But songs like "Childhood" and "Speechless" are definitely his favourites from their respective albums, and they're not track 7.

it will be very interesting to see which are the number 7 songs on the new albums

maybe sony or someone will say that its true and release an album called 7 onit and put them songs on it just for the $$

I doubt it i think they designed the album to be listened to from start to finish thats how the order was set out really

Back