Michael's fashion style for 2009 dedication thread

KB50MJ

Proud Member
I've noticed that in 2009, MJ was starting to wear some very interesting clothing.

A lot of them were graphic shirts and jackets. And it looks like he took the modern day clothes of teens/young adults and gave it his own MJ twist.

Here is a thread dedicated to MJ's clothes for 2009.

002.jpg

003.jpg

140.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

001.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

003.jpg

036.jpg

032.jpg

I noticed that I recently started to add a hint of sparkle to most of my outfits. These days I get excited if I see a small accessory with sequins...like those awesome (blue) sequin Converse kicks!

I'm not a fan of Ed Hardy clothing, but if Mike likes it...I love it, lol.

Also, I love the photos of him in the blazer, very chic.

Was Ed Hardy a popular brand before Michael started wearing it?

I've never heard of it until Mike wore it...

For some reason, Ed Hardy is becoming quite popular in my area as well...

Evertime I see one, I think of Mike... and I often get lost in my thoughts...

Some guy actually thought I was flirting with him... :lol: Apparently, I was smiling way too much... heh heh... Oh, Mikey...I love you too damn much... :wub:

Was Ed Hardy a popular brand before Michael started wearing it?

I've never heard of it until Mike wore it...

For some reason, Ed Hardy is becoming quite popular in my area as well...

Evertime I see one, I think of Mike... and I often get lost in my thoughts...

Some guy actually thought I was flirting with him... :lol: Apparently, I was smiling way too much... heh heh... Oh, Mikey...I love you too damn much... :wub:

Ed Hardy started to become quite popular in Europe around 2007! That is when I've first heard about Christian Audigier in Heidi Klum's show "Germany's Next Topmodel"! Around that time, you could see Madonna a lot in his gear. Does anyone have any photos of Michael around 2007 in Ed Hardy clothes?

Michael had awesome fashion sense. Lord knows how many wardrobe's he must have have had, he had soooo many clothes :giggle:. One of my favourites from 2009 is the Red Lion shirt and this blue jacket, see through thing. If it was anybody else wearing it you'd think "WTF is he wearing?" but Mike makes it cool. :cool: :giggle:
michael+jackson+s+last+show+rehearsal+at+staples+center.jpg

Oh my....:heart: He gives me goosebumps. His smile, his eyes that sparkle...:wub: He is just so, so, so gorgeous. Beauty shines out of him. :heart: :heart:

Back