Michael's fans We could use your help!!

Ejacobs29

Proud Member
Hello everyone, I am working with Michael Jackson tribute Portrait to help to keep the project alive. This tribute was created by Jerry Biederman and David Ilan. After Michael passed the two got together and started the tribute a unique work of art that pays tribute to a true legend. It is our dot's that make this tribute count.
I have asked you guys to speak to people who may not be affiliated with a Michael Jackson web site's to register to become dots...It will take over a million dots and they are not there yet. This tribute is important to many Michael Jackson fans around the world. Fan's from 165 countries have all ready registered as well as many celebrities.
The founders and staff on this project are all volunteers who are donating there time and services to make this portrait come to life. I worked at an event with a few members of our forum last Tuesday and I have seen the portrait and I am very excited to see it completed. This will be a tribute that will last forever and each of us as fans will be a part of it.
As wonderful as this tribute is there are cost involved in keeping it alive. The site itself has ways to make a contribution but not many have. I am not asking for myself but I am asking for this tribute will you please do what you can to help!! I know times are tough and Christmas is approaching but this is for Michael. He gave us so much..I would love to be able to give a little back! Here are a few way's in which you can help.

1. Ask people to become a dot
2. Make a small donation
3. Buy a tee-shirt and wear it (advertising for the tribute)
4. Make any suggestions you may have about starting fund raisers in your area
5. Give me some of you good Idea's for having a fund raiser here in LA

Anything you can do..would be so much appreciated by myself and the Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait founders. Thanks guys you are the best.
www.MichaelJacksonTributePortrait.com

Have you guys thought about tabling? Tabling is when you set up a table at various fairs or events around town to showcase whatever your cause/product is. You can then have people sign up at your table to become a dot and maybe sell t-shirts to cover the costs (sometimes there's a small fee for the space of your table). Have you thought about working with stores like Hot Tropic that sell MJ merchandise? It might be worth a shot to ask the manager if they would allow you to leave forms behind where customers can sign up. And then the forms could be collected weekly. Signing up is free so it shouldn't be too hard to get ppl to sign. BUT, if this is something you consider, you might want to make the forms/flyers very easy and quick to fill out so ppl don't feel like it's a task. Even if it's FREE ppl will blow it off if they feel it'll take up too much of their time.

Does this project have a Twitter? If not, maybe they should get one and then we can send out tweets or retweets to spread the message.

That's all I got for the mo. :flowers:

Back