Michael's Birthday,What's Happening??

missmoonwalker

Proud Member
Hi everyone! the question is in the title,just wanted to know what is happening for mj's birthday,do we have any info on party's/events,i heard there was going to be a party arranged by adrian grant,is that still happening?!
do we know off anything else that is going to be happening or am i asking the unknown?

Hi everyone! the question is in the title,just wanted to know what is happening for mj's birthday,do we have any info on party's/events,i heard there was going to be a party arranged by adrian grant,is that still happening?!
do we know off anything else that is going to be happening or am i asking the unknown?

There is a Birthday party in Las Vegas :)
http://mjsunifc. com/mjevent3/venue. htm

Last edited:
I'm going. I was looking for a thread about the Las Vegas Party. Just wanted to know if anyone from MJJC will be attending.

Thanks!

theres one been held in essex in the uk no news from adrain grant yet. if nothing is annouced with a couple of weeks i doubt there will be anything. even then its very short notice. thriller live is supposed to be going on tour again but theres been no real news on that either.

a show in N.Y aswell

Last edited:
"The link you are trying to visit has been disabled."

Anyone else have info/a link on this party?

Back