Michaels best concerts from each tour?

Victory - Dallas
Bad - Wembley
Dangerous - Munich
HIStory - Kuala Lumpur
MJ & Friends - Seoul
30th Anniversary (MSG) - Night 2

Last edited:
Since I haven't seen every single concert I don't think I'm qualified to respond this, maybe if you narrow it down a bit.

From what i can gather from seeing footage
Victory - Los Angeles final night
Bad - mmmmmmmmm Los Angeles maybe the final night
Dangerous - Munich for a difference but Wembley 30th July for energy
HIStory - Manilla maybe but I aint a big one on HIStory Tour, also Brunei sounded different to other concerts
MJ&Friends - Munich simply for MJ's spirit for carrying on after the brigde incident
MSG - Second Night

Victory- Los Angeles
Bad- Wembley
Dangerous- Wembley
HIStory- Bucharest (This would be better if it wasnt so heavily edited :|)
MJ and Friends- Munich
30th Anniversary 2nd show

This is based on the footage I have seen, obviously I have not seen full Wembley Dangerous Tour or Full Victory Tour Los Angeles.

I also havent seen the full unedited version of the 2nd show in 2001, as it is edited with parts of the 1st show.

Victory- Los Angeles
Bad- Wembley
Dangerous- Munich
HIStory- Gothenburg
MJ and Friends- Munich
30th Anniversary- 2nd Show

Victory - Dallas
Bad - Wembley
Dangerous - Bucharest
HIStory - Munich
MJ & Friends - Seoul
30th Anniversary (MSG) - Night 2

Victory Dallas
BAD L.A. 1989
Dangerous Mexico or Munich
History: Munich or Copenhagen or Gothenburg
Mj And Friends: Seoul
MSG: (i think we all agree on da 2nd night lol)

Victory tour: LA
BAD: Wembley
Dangerous: Munich
History: Copenhagen
MJ & Friends: Munich
30th Anniversery: 2nd Night

My best ones even for 2 legs are:

Victory Tour- Kansas City (US) & Toronto (Canada)
Bad Tour- Tokyo (1st leg) & Wembley (2nd leg)
Dangerous Tour- Bucharest (1st leg) & Mexico (2nd leg *last show due to health/allegations)
HIStory Tour- Seoul (1st leg) & Copenhagen (2nd leg)

Victory- Los Angeles

Bad- Yokohama

Dangerous- Bucharest

HIStory- Gothenburg

MJ and Friends- Munich

30th Anniversary- 2nd Show

Victory Tour : Dallas - have to be one of the finest moments of the victory tour

Bad tour : Kansas (first show) Los angeles - The both show is amazing, the kansas one i really want to see it, i think its one of his best, i mean coome iit was his first time in 4 years to ever enter an american stage and better yet solo, and he sings LIIIIVEE, LIIIVE, imagine to see mitm in kansas i heard that some of the clips in moonwalker ( with the black jacket) contatins it!! and the footage we have of it is awesoome i also think that the los angles one was maginficent aswell beacuse it was his last shows and i mean he ever changed the man in the mirror shirt to white!!

Dangerous tour : Munich - by the audio and the video thath we have he seemed so energytic and so hyyped i mean its a little clip that we got floating around of wbss in munich, daamn he does some kind of roboot move ive never seen him doo, i coudl only imagine of what the rest of the concerts looks like.. and the audio concert sounds awsome aswell

History Tour : Acctuly i was going to say the royal show but that dosent count eh;), well i have to go with the brunei show, man he was on fiiiireee, by the looks of that little teaser we got, when he perfoormed twymmf he seemed so in to the song, and you could hear his adlibs like '' poow, hoow, poooww '' i loved that so ill have to go with the brunei one, not the ryal show but the other one...

Last edited:
Back