Michael's Best Ad-Libs

MJBT

Proud Member
When it comes to Michael live amazing just does'nt do him justice one nice touch of his has been to ad-lib on songs and everyone has there favourite, which do you think are his best here's a couple of my favourites to get you started.

HIStory Tour, Billie Jean "Doggone Lover"
Bad Tour Second Leg, I'll Be There "Can You Feel It Yeah"
Bad Tour LA, MITM "Everybody"
Bad Tour, APOM "What You Do To Me"

I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Live at Royal Brunei) - ''I just can't stop loving you. In the morning, in the evening. In the night time baby''

Man In The Mirror - ''Stand up for my brother, stand up for my sister''

Working Day And Night - ''I ain't working! I'm tired of you and i did my job, working everyday. Oh 9 to 5. Your doing wrong, your doing bad''

Beat It - ''Stay by and see, don't get it wrong, you wanna party'' (Or whatever the hell he says here. I could never figure it out)

I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Live at Royal Brunei) - ''I just can't stop loving you. In the morning, in the evening. In the night time baby''

Working Day And Night - ''I ain't working! I'm tired of you and i did my job, working everyday. Oh 9 to 5. Your doing wrong, your doing bad''

Beat It - ''Stay by and see, don't get it wrong, you wanna party'' (Or whatever the hell he says here. I could never figure it out)

Agrees with everything!:D Might i add

You Are not alone ending live - '' You are not alone, i am heere with you, and tho we far away, i am here to stay ''

I like this thread :) One of my favorites is on the HIStory tour beat it when he says "It doesn't matter!!! Baby! Baby! Doggone!

Last edited:
She Drives Me Wild - 2:55-3.15 and 3:23-3:30 - I can't write what Michael says because it's so amazing haha.

Earth Song (Royal Brunei) - not sure if this is an adlib. But the 'Tell me what about it' acapella section at the end of the concert. Incredibly emotional.

She Drives Me Wild - 2:55-3.15 and 3:23-3:30 - I can't write what Michael says because it's so amazing haha.

Earth Song (Royal Brunei) - not sure if this is an adlib. But the 'Tell me what about it' acapella section at the end of the concert. Incredibly emotional.

Thats only Concert I've heard him perform that acapella

I also love..

Money - 'You're dirty, you're dirty, you're dirty, you're dirt'

Superfly Sister - 'You doing it, you're dirty, You're doing it, You're dirty, You're nasty you're nasty etc etc' haha

I'm sure there's countless others but I do love these two haha

Okay. Another which I like is this very small ad-lib from the 2003 BET Awards with James Brown. Michael pulls off some stunning JB moves - then does his walk/swagger up to the microphone, grabs is sexily and then makes a sound almost like 'amagear wooo!' It's got so much umph about it, you know? Such an amazing little performance by Mikey

Yeah, I completely agree :)
Also I love all MITM ad-libs! I think they're phenomenal! :yes:

Last edited:
Okay. Another which I like is this very small ad-lib from the 2003 BET Awards with James Brown. Michael pulls off some stunning JB moves - then does his walk/swagger up to the microphone, grabs is sexily and then makes a sound almost like 'amagear wooo!' It's got so much umph about it, you know? Such an amazing little performance by Mikey

Back