Michael's autopsy result on TMZ true ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

raz2911

Proud Member
So TMZ are reporting the following:-
UPDATE: 1:03 PM ET The Coroner also determined Jackson was actively producing sperm.

More details on the Michael Jackson autopsy. According to a new report, Jackson had osteoarthritis which was visible on his lower spine and fingers.

He had dark tattoos on his eyebrows and around his eyes and a dark tattoo on the front of his scalp -- possibly to cover the permanent scarring from burns suffered in Pepsi mishap.

The report says he was balding and suffered a skin disease. We've previously reported Jackson suffered from vitiligo.

His heart was strong but his lungs were inflamed.

The report says Jackson's stomach had no obvious signs of pills, nor were illegal drugs or alcohol detected.

The manner of death -- already reported to be a homicide -- was based in part on Propofol administered in a non-hospital setting.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/01/michael-jackson-autopsy-death-propofol/

is it all true I hope it is most of the time they are tight, I hope the sperm thing puts the record straight about the kids and the same for the vitiligo and stuff.
sorry if this has already been reported

So TMZ are reporting the following:-
UPDATE: 1:03 PM ET The Coroner also determined Jackson was actively producing sperm.

More details on the Michael Jackson autopsy. According to a new report, Jackson had osteoarthritis which was visible on his lower spine and fingers.

He had dark tattoos on his eyebrows and around his eyes and a dark tattoo on the front of his scalp -- possibly to cover the permanent scarring from burns suffered in Pepsi mishap.

The report says he was balding and suffered a skin disease. We've previously reported Jackson suffered from vitiligo.

His heart was strong but his lungs were inflamed.

The report says Jackson's stomach had no obvious signs of pills, nor were illegal drugs or alcohol detected.

The manner of death -- already reported to be a homicide -- was based in part on Propofol administered in a non-hospital setting.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/01/michael-jackson-autopsy-death-propofol/

is it all true I hope it is most of the time they are tight, I hope the sperm thing puts the record straight about the kids and the same for the vitiligo and stuff.
sorry if this has already been reported

All this is so strange, and sad. I just can't BELIEVE we're reading such intimate details about the body of such a private man.

Strange, also, is an early "leak" from the coroner's office that said, "His stomach was full of pills." And now.. it wasn't.

Just to clarify a few things. The burn-scar from the Pepsi accident was on the top of his head, not the front.

Vitiligo isn't technically a "skin disease." It's not a disease, but classified as a skin "condition." (It can be hereditary.)

His heart was strong. . but then it STOPPED? Murray needs to go to prison, where hopefully there will be a LOT of Michael fans. . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back