MichaelJackson.com FORUM

wendy2004

Proud Member
Did anyone know they opened a forum? :eek:

http://community.michaeljackson.com/us/forum/34

I got an email today about the new dates and whatnot and they had other links. When I saw one for MJ Forums I thought it was links to forums like this one but they have their own. Am I late to this? If yes, Mod, please delete.

I saw something on their site before about it coming but hadn't seen it yet.

lol Just looked at it - it's alright :lol: Not MJJC that's for sure - I'm such a one place type woman :rofl:

I think it's pretty cool, too. Is this the first time an official MJ site has had it's own forum? Anyone know?

I saw it.. it is a bit hard to navigate somehow.. I hope it evolves. I DID hear something or read something about a chatroom though! That makes me happy :)

I posted something about it somewhere yesterday?? yeah its getting nuts in there too.

i was waiting for an official forum..but now that its here i dont like the look of it. they should make it look like these types of forums. that style kinda sucks. ohwelllll

Who here is gonna join?

I don't wanna join, i love MJJC too much but it's gonna look kinda bad for an official forum not to have many members.

p.s. i haven't even been on it yet.

I've joined!

Imagine someone showing Michael the website:
"and this is the forum... and when you click on it, it takes you here, and if you click on this button it takes you to this thread..." *click*

Then they are all speechless as huge images of MJ's croch and butt appear on the screen!

Tecnician -->:bugeyed
Michael --> :ph34r:

I've joined!

"and this is the forum... and when you click on it, it takes you here, and if you click on this button it takes you to this thread..." *click*

Then they are all speechless as huge images of MJ's croch and butt appear on the screen!

LMAO!! ahahaha! :lol:

I've joined!

LOL classic! of course none of us would be responsible for that thread popping up... :innocent: :rofl: :rofl:

i clicked the contact button and emailed them asking if they can change the layout. but i doubt this will work. but they asked for feedback so.. i mentioned them changing the layout to look more like these types of fan forums. the forum they have now is odd and they seperate different countries (even though they all seem to speak english in them. we should be together.

i did not think they would ever add a forum.

i just :rofl: when i read those words. Gold Pants Thread. i do remember this... isn't there one here? no? why not? :cheeky:

well, and i I like our forum more and will remain only here,

CU,
betty :cheers:

I don't know, if Michael visited this forum to have a look at it, but I am sure he knows
that this board does exsist. I want to chat with Michael Jackson ! LOL ..

I've used the official forum a lot while waiting for my account here to be activated, and my god does it suck!!! This forum kicks that forums butt!! :)

Back