Michael - Your Additions

Travis

Proud Member
So most of us have more than likely heard all the tracks. I was wondering if anyone else is going to add any tracks that leaked but didn't make the cut to the album? I personally had to add "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" and "Blue Gangsta" because they are great songs and sound complete and soundly structured. Anyone else gonna add some leaks to your 'Michael' track listing?

Perfect.

af7osz.jpg

You wanna add a mustache to the Mona Lisa?

Why to add anything because it has a great flow and you can always make a new album later? I think it's just great to have as many albums as possible because it's fun to wait and have a discussion. If there was 'bonus tracks' I would prefer just one track like 'Leave Me Alone' was for 'Bad' album..

Where can I find "Slave To The Rhythm" free of dj tags? I'd love to add it but haven't found a clean version.

Bless your soul! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

You wanna add a mustache to the Mona Lisa?

:lol:

Nah..I don't think I'll add them..It's still considered an "Official" release, and I don't to change the track list that what was intended....Flow and Sound are all considered..I don't want to change that kinda of stuff ;)

So most of us have more than likely heard all the tracks. I was wondering if anyone else is going to add any tracks that leaked but didn't make the cut to the album? I personally had to add "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" and "Blue Gangsta" because they are great songs and sound complete and soundly structured. Anyone else gonna add some leaks to your 'Michael' track listing?

Same here, I espcially love "Blue Gangsta"
:)

I already have Blue Gangsta & Xscape to my previous MJ album "Reserruction".

So now im only left with DYKWUCR & Slave to the Rythm.... that makes it 12 songs... shd be good enough.

:lol:

Nah..I don't think I'll add them..It's still considered an "Official" release, and I don't to change the track list that what was intended....Flow and Sound are all considered..I don't want to change that kinda of stuff ;)

I agree to an extent, about flow and such, BUT, what I do is leave the track listing as is and then add bonus tracks to the very end. I do that with all my albums on my iPhone (if said album has tracks that can be added that is).

Back