Michael with Diana - the sweetest thing

oh no :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttt

Love this video! Did you see Michael's body language when Diana said that Michael was going to play her son in her next movie?!?!? Umm. . . I don't think he wanted to play her son! ;)

I was fine until Gone To Soon came on and i had to turn it off. :( He really loved her you could tell. I can't believe this is happening. I gotta go to bed. :(

They HAD to add in the 'gone too soon', didn't they??? Argh

He is so cute here! Most wonderful smile ever

But yeah why did they have to add that part at the end with "Gone Too Soon", it makes me sad too :-(

So sweet:wub: Makes me cry...:( I miss him...
Love this video! Did you see Michael's body language when Diana said that Michael was going to play her son in her next movie?!?!? Umm. . . I don't think he wanted to play her son! ;)
Yeah, he probably wanted to play um...a boy living next door to Diana and having a crush on her:yes: She never notices at first, but gradually comes to feel the boy's love toward her. I just feel like I could go on and on from here!

He really loved her..too bad first Diana...then Brooke Shields.
Soo sweet, I don't understand them.:wub: but Michael was probably more like a best friend.

He looks so happy (and fine! :wub: :yes: :D) here! He's just bubbling over with joy. Super handsome, arriving at this grand event holding hands with the woman of his dreams, career's on an upward trajectory...aww, Michael probably felt on top of the world then.

I wish all his days, or at least more of them, had been so happy and fulfilling.

You could see how much he loved holding her hand and leading her down the stairs and onto the red carpet.

so sweetttttt....i love his smile
but the gone too soon thing..........i can't take it:(

Some HQ picture(click on them): isn't he lovely?

[URL=http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc901&image=51888_Michael_Jackson_Celebrity_City_Various_51395_122_901lo.jpg]
th_51888_Michael_Jackson_Celebrity_City_Various_51395_122_901lo.jpg
[/URL]

Back