Michael Wishes

dewey

Proud Member
If a magical genie were to give you 3 Michael related wishes, what would they be?

1. To bring Michael back also.
2. To wish him to be happy.
3. To be able to tell how much I L.O.V.E. him.

It's a HUGE shame magical lamps or genies don't exist at all. :girl_cry:

1. To make sure he is safe and happy.
2. To protect his children from grief and pain.
3. To let him decide if he wants to come back or stay on the other side.

1. I would like for Michael's 'Children's Universal Bill of Rights' to be adopted everywhere
2. For Michael to be given full credit and recognition for this ^ idea
3. and of course....for world peace...as MJ always wished for.

Does anyone know if this 'Bill of rights' was indeed adopted anywhere, and if Michael received due recognition. I can feel a campaign coming on, if not!

Quotation from the 'Oxford University speech:
I would therefore like to propose tonight that we install in every home a Children's Universal Bill of Rights, the tenets of which are:
1. The right to be loved without having to earn it
2. The right to be protected, without having to deserve it
3. The right to feel valuable, even if you came into the world with nothing
4. The right to be listened to without having to be interesting
5. The right to be read a bedtime story, without having to compete with the evening news
6. The right to an education without having to dodge bullets at schools
7. The right to be thought of as adorable - (even if you have a face that only a mother could love).
Friends, the foundation of all human knowledge, the beginning of human consciousness, must be that each and every one of us is an object of love. Before you know if you have red hair or brown, before you know if you are black or white, before you know of what religion you are a part, you have to know that you are loved.

(I realise that a certain SB. was also involved in drafting these ideas..but Michaels support and his 'worldwide recognition' factor would have been the key to taking this forward into policy).

Last edited:
What a wonderful wish, to see the 'Children's Universal Bill of Rights' adopted and recognized. :heart: Let the campaigning begin for something so near and dear to Michael's heart.

1. Bring back Michael.
2. Give him happiness.
3. Make Jordan Chandler, Gavin Arvizo and all the liars come forward and confess they were lying and Michael is innocent.

1: Make sure where ever Michael is that's he's safe and happy :heart: I 'really' don't just wanna 'bring him back' in this 'horrible' world where they can 'abuse' him again... I just want him to be happy and save...

2: Make all those who made Michael 'suffer' PAY for their deeds... But really PAY hey... NOT just a 'slap on the wrist' and a 'promise' that they won't do it again but really FEEL how they treated Michael so badly... Every last one of them... How could they hurt such a gentle soul???

3: STOP CHILD ABUSE... Today's 'criminals' are the kids that were 'deprived' and 'abused' when they were kids... So MORE RIGHTS for KIDS... They are the 'rulers' of tomoz... Kids are the future of the world...

My only wish is that Michael should be brought back somehow...And I would do anything for that :(

BRING HIM BACK
spend some time with him :shifty: :shifty:
make him and his beloved ones happy and healthy forever

Back