Michael Will Surfaces & Katherine Gets Temporary Guardianship

Now I do have concerns about John Branca, I thought he was the attorney that backstabbed Michael when he gave up part ownership to the Beatle music catalog. Michael hired Branca 3 weeks ago and now he is dead...

Why do we keep posting reports form tmz all the time in the news section?

I had a feeling that John Branca would be the attorney of record for the handling of the will. No matter what you say about this man, him and Michael brokered some really good deals together and Michael obviously trusted his expertise. I remember during the trial, Taraborelli stated that he spoke with Branca and Branca told him that he had opened trust funds that would keep Michael from going broke in the future. He said he never worried about Michael being broke. Seems Branca was always working in the background to keep Michael's financial future strong.

words like "surfaces", "leaks", "sources tell" really make me NOT interested in what an article has to say..
PS there's a separate thread for tmz updates.

Why do we keep posting reports form tmz all the time in the news section?

TMZ where the first to report him dead. They seem a little more credible now IMO based on that.

TMZ where the first to report him dead. They seem a little more credible now IMO based on that.

Think about it though? Declaring someone dead is huge news..especially for a tabloid site. ALSO....when someone is already known to be in a coma and it's not looking good at all...it's really not that hard to imagine that the person might be gone as well. So it's a big chance TMZ was lying they ass off.

I sat there on TMZ on Thursday night refreshing the page hoping for news. After seeing the headline 'Michael Jackson Dies' popping up in front of my face, I dont think ill ever doubt them again :\

Hasn't anyone questioned HOW it is always TMZ since he died that have been breaking the stories. I mean, thats a helluva strike rate on so many exclusives in the space of a few days. Someone on the inside is feeding them. Given Joe's shameless marketing at the BET awards, i wouldnt be surprised if it were him!

Hold on, TMZ is saying that there is a Will.....

CNN is saying the parents are now saying there is'nt one....

Whats the deal here.....I really don't think a man of MJ's affluence would'nt have had something drawn up

Back