Michael will always live on

billyworld99

Proud Member
During the early time of mourning in June/July last year, I'd always hear "MJ will always live on in our hearts" and "His music will live forever", and I just disregarded those statements because I felt they were proclaimed by people who didn't really understand what it was like to lose MJ as a life-long devoted fan.

But it's now 10 months on, and MJ now feels alive and well to me because of his music and the influence he still has on me. Although there has been a very long period of heavy sadness and disbelief, when I listen to his music nowadays I no longer do so "in memory" of him. I now realise that he still has the same impact on me as when I grew up with him and I strongly believe he will continue to do so around the whole world for generations to come.

I think Michael really kept the future in mind when he made his music. He wanted to be like the classical composers whose music is still played and recognised hundreds of years later. Michael and his music will never ever go out of fashion. I don't know how he did it. The man's a genius. Because of that, Michael will always live on here.

MJ will always live on...he's made an everlasting mark and an everlasting presence

Amen!
Mike, will always stays in our memories

But it's now 10 months on, and MJ now feels alive and well to me because of his music and the influence he still has on me. Although there has been a very long period of heavy sadness and disbelief, when I listen to his music nowadays I no longer do so "in memory" of him. I now realise that he still has the same impact on me as when I grew up with him and I strongly believe he will continue to do so around the whole world for generations to come.

This is exactly me :agree: :clapping:

Michael will never be forgotten. He's touched too many people and his legacy will live in for years. I forget when I listen to him that he's not around but it makes it that much more painful when I do have a realisation that he isn't here anymore. He not only lives on in the hearts of us he lives on in the hearts of so many people. He lives on forever.

Back