Michael who?

JustBeatIt91

Proud Member
I love you Michael but you cant even compare to this man....

Listen to that voice its like he is singing into your soul..... and the lyrics they really speak to you. I can relate perfectly

This is the voice of a generation

LOL..i can't understand him..

that guy does not have to worry about forgetting lyrics though..thats genius...

Even Michael couldn't think of that.

To the original poster... if your not willing to share the substance your taking please leave :) lol

I dont get this at all haha

And then there was the remix
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: OMG!This has to be the best video ever!!!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Genius, I like the roar at 1:16, maybe that's what Michael meant "you gotta watch me for that growl, okay?" during "The Way you make me feel" in TII. :punk::punk:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I LOVE That remix. I can't believe how much it makes me laugh no matter how many times I've seen it. :D Glad you all enjoyed it too. Thank you, JustBeatit91 for opening up our musical knowledge to include Mr. Eduard Hil.

:lol: :lmao: :toofunny:
I saw this thread with Michael Who? and then the sorry Michael but you cant even compare to this man.... and I was like WTF !!!!
Then I pressed play :lol: :hysterical: Does anyone think he kinda sounds like a baby when they can't talk but insted just make noices :lol:

Back