Michael wasn't aware of 93' Mexico City footage Online!!!!!

h0opman31

Proud Member
On the "memories of MJ" feature, Travis Pain tells us how MJ didn't know the kinds of videos you can possibly find online. Travis Pain mentions 93, Mexico City to Michael. Thats kinda cool to think that MJ didnt realize it and had it shown to him by Travis Pain. What do you think was going through Michaels head when watchin Billie Jean from Mexico city. He has to have seen it. He probably thought dam those were sick moves, and we know the Billie Jean routine towards the end of the Dangerous tour was a little different. Pain was probably showing him the performance of Black or White and how they were dancing together towards the end which was a cool part between them

Last edited:
I thought it was funny and how he told Michael there was lots of things he could look up. I really love the memories of Michael part. So sad but so nice what they all said. It felt very genuine and I thought some tried not to cry.

does this mean that MJ did not know about his videos on Youtube?

I did not even know about Mexico! and it's in really good quality..looks better then Bucharest! can i get this on DVD somewhere? Oh I know who. I think. Maybe Jetzi has it?

:(
I really wish he'd never read anything stupid about him online.

I also think he'd think to himself "oh my, those were sick moves!! Did I make this? Did I make that? Am I that Michael Jackson? Oh my God"
hehehe...
That's why whenever MJ singing his praises about other artists like CB/JT/Usher and said he's also a HSM fan, I felt like screaming!!
I felt like asking him to go back and watch all his performances as he sure had forgotten how good he was.

4 Songs in PRO final camera edit with different camera shots.

Full concert PRO ONE CAMERA filmed from tower ;) unedited i think

go to DVD thread in Download area

Somehow I could imagine that Mike doesn't really know that...
But it is really cool that Travis showed him! :)

Hope he didn't see any vids made by all the stupid haters...

Maybe thats why he didnt know of those videos. Maybe he didnt use youtube because he wanted to avoid certain videos there are on there.

Travis said that he was the one who informed Michael about the prisoners dance in Philipeense.... Michael had no idea about something very famouse like this , that u tube video was all around the news and everybody talked about it .yet MJ happened to know about it recently thatnks to Travis !

I imagine that Michael might have been surprised about the Mexico 93' thing, I'd like to show him the "Bacchikoi" thing from Naruto Shippuden and tell him that it keeps reminding me of him all the time.

I wouldn't have wanted him to see Mexico 93. That was a tough time. I want to say what I would've shown him, but Sony might be lurkin and will take down the links. lol

Back