Michael was a member here, why not show us the username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

norbat

Proud Member
Hi, don't misundertand me about this...

I hear that Michael was a member here and Gaz don't want to show us the username for respect. I understand something of it, but why can't we, the fans, know Michael's username? Michael is no longer with us, and I think it has been fun and interesting for many of us fans to see what Michael possibly have written in this forum.

This is a public forum about MICHAEL JACKSON, and when MICHAEL JACKSON have made a membership in this forum, I think it would been very interesting for us to see what Michael have written and stuff like that.

Because I think it's littlebit unnecessary and teasing to say "you know what, Michael was a member here, but we are not going to public his username"

I prefer to say, when you have said A, you must say B...

We are here because of Michael, why can't we take a part in how Michael's experience was in this forum?

Is it just me who thinks this should be published for us fans? :)

we have had this conversation before...and staff will NOT post his name in order to protect his privacy . I agree Michael is entitled to his privacy...atleast we can still give him that...

we have had this conversation before...and staff will NOT post his name in order to protect his privacy . I agree Michael is entitled to his privacy...atleast we can still give him that...

I agree. This latest way of thinking that after someone dies every thing goes out the window is hard for me to understand. I am more used to people actually preserving certain private things about the deceased. I applaud the staff for having this rule. It is good to see some traditional rules still upheld, especially during these sad times. It is more exciting to imagine him visiting visiting, sharing a time/space with us, wondering about what he thought about the comments, than gloating over his username.

but how can they be 100% sure that he was a member?

yea he was a member here lol kinda makes me think back an all the things i said. kinda makes me wonder what kind of a crazy fan he thought i was lol and the manhood section! scary to know he seen all my posts.

yea he was a member here lol kinda makes me think back an all the things i said. kinda makes me wonder what kind of a crazy fan he thought i was lol and the manhood section! scary to know he seen all my posts.
can ya imagine all the stuff he read...OMG....I bet he got alot of laughs AND did ALOT of blushing...:lmao:

can ya imagine all the stuff he read...OMG....I bet he got alot of laughs AND did ALOT of blushing...:lmao:

And he looks so cute when he blushes--bending down his head, covering his face, giving a little laugh. Ohhhhhh too cute. Let's keep the thoughts and forget about the username. I wish I was on the board back then.

:shifty:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

This is another thread about this:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96374

Last edited:
And he looks so cute when he blushes--bending down his head, covering his face, giving a little laugh. Ohhhhhh too cute. Let's keep the thoughts and forget about the username. I wish I was on the board back then.
I agree..those are the memories we want to keep of Michael....he was really cute when he blushed..:blush:

Wasnt his username Shadow Dancer or something to that effect.

naw it cant be shadowdancer, i cant find anybody with that name on here. closest is shadowmaster though

Last edited:
i would love to know his name here. im very curouis as to what he said on here and what threads he posted here. but i totally respect the choice of the admins to not disclose his name. michael should at least have that privacy since he didnt get that in life. i just wish i was around when he posted here!

Because I think it's littlebit unnecessary and teasing to say "you know what, Michael was a member here, but we are not going to public his username"

I don't think anybody is teasing anybody about that.

Michael has a right for privacy... even more in death because then it is our duty to protect it as he can't anymore.

We all know how sensitive and serious he always has been with it.

I'd never risk to hurt him with this, never.

When he was a member here I think even that should have stayed a secret.

But well that's just my opinion.

:eek: Michael a member on the forum????? thats cool enough for me i dont need the username...... wow yeh i think he deserves privacy on this front :)

yup, he loved the thread we had about his hair....i wonder if its still around

Can we at least know the date when he became a member? And was he a member till the end? How did Gaz (and I assume it was Gaz) know he was a member? Did Mike himself tell him?

I would love to know what posts made him laugh hard and if he saw and the not good posts that were made by some fans and if sometime got sad or upset with something ...In general if he had a blast here as we do !

Michael never had much privacy in his life, for 45 years he was 'ours'....and now some are having problems even respecting something so much as a USERNAME not being made public? *shakes head*

There's really no need for any of us to know the username. Public guessing is really not classy at all. Just enjoy the fact he was here (I doubt he was on here much anyway....and it was probably mostly someone doing the browsing FOR him) and move on.

I would love to know what posts made him laugh hard

Me too, but even though we'll never know I do hope he had a good time and that we made him laugh :)

I'm all for respecting privacy, but we're talking about public posts made on a public forum. Not his Private Messages.

I'm all for respecting privacy, but we're talking about public posts made on a public forum. Not his Private Messages.
That's not the point. Michael always talked about wanting to feel 'normal'. Wanting to be anonymous so he could see what people talk about when he is not around. He had a chance to be like any other person, to interact with fans without them going all gagagoogoo on him. Why turn that around and make it all public? Just because we're nosy? It doesn't work that way.

:mello:

That's not the point. Michael always talked about wanting to feel 'normal'. Wanting to be anonymous so he could see what people talk about when he is not around. He had a chance to be like any other person, to interact with fans without them going all gagagoogoo on him. Why turn that around and make it all public? Just because we're nosy? It doesn't work that way.

:mello:
Fine. :beee:

This has been discussed multiple times before. It isn't going to be revealed and we already have a thread discussing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back