Michael was a bolt of lightening!

MichaelMySoul

Proud Member
Michael was a bolt of lightening, literally speaking. Ive seen pretty much every performance he has done on solo, like the solo tours... And I knew the talent this man had and I knew how much strenght and energy he put out there.. But its not until you see him perform with his brothers that you can tell who the real star is, who had the biggest motivation and who had the biggest drive to be the shiny star on stage. I can physically feel Michael when he performs this song on stage, I wanna jump like he does and spin my arms in the air and scream YES I CAN FEEL IT, I FEEL YOUR ENERGY!!!

Can you feel it, Triumph tour performance

Its quite clear who the big star is... At first I listened to the Jacksons singing and I went ''Yeah.. this is good.. I like this... Yea!'' and when Michael started singing I nearly fainted :wild: :doh:... I was like ''OMG YES MICHAEL, YES I CAN FEEL IT, I FEEL IT BABY, YES I FEEL IT, SAY IT AGAIN BABY, YES I FEEL IT, LET ME COME UP THERE AND DANCE WITH JOY WITH YOU!!!!!'' Music-orgasm - hello?? :wild:

If people ever wonder what was so special about Michael then this performance and many others will show you why, its because he touched our hearts when he sang and danced... We could, and we still can physically feel him. Im literally all tense when I watch him perfom this and Im like shaking because I wanna dance with him. And I dont dance, but Michael makes me want to dance!!!! This man was a bolt of lightening... Ive never seen a man with so much energy.. And he dosnt even have to use so much effort.. it comes naturally.

:bugeyed

I can feel it... I sure can feel it....

The way he stomps his feet, the way he shakes his behind, the way he makes all those sexy noises, the way he jumps up and down and swings his arms - Now thats pure joy!!!!!

Last edited:
Hunny u ain't neva lied! If you ask me he never should have been on the Victory tour, he had already proven himself to be a HUGE mega watt star with Off the Wall and Thriller and yes that is evident ALL OVER this performance. That tour was WAY too small for him. He didn't even wanna do it, but you wouldn't know it from that performance. Tito who? Jermaine what?

All the brothers together though look crazy super hot at 3:12 tho. real nice!

Amen! Michael was 10 0000 Watt lightening on stage! Im ashamed to say this because I hope this dosnt offend anyone but Michael makes his brothers look silly on stage, like they are beginners - thats how good Michael was! I know he felt obligated to do the shows with his brothers and I commend him for doing so... But it just goes to show that he had to break free from them.. Michael was too good for the Jackson 5/The Jacksons.

You can tell by his body language by the things I mentioned that Michael wanted to break free and do things on his own and be his own icon.

He really makes his brothers look silly on stage... Yes, they were mighty fine when dancing together but when they sang seperately, I felt like.. Um, is that a backup dancer, whats he doing singing during Michael Jacksons concert?

Only one thing crosses my mind right now and that would be hearing Michael in bed screaming ''Can you feel it... Can you feel it... CAN YOU FEEEEEEEEAAAAL ITTTT''

I'd be all over the place like ''OH MY GOD MICHAEL YES YES I CAN FEEL IT BABY, I CAN FEEL IT..... I CAN FEEEEAAAALLL ITTT, NOW TELL ME.... CAN YOU FEEL IT MICHAEL, CAN YOU FEEL IT.... CAN YOU FEEEEAAAALLLL IT MICHAEL????''

Feels totally inappropriate to view Michael in this way.. But jesus christ.. This man was too sexy...

OMG I literally laughed out loud at that one! Too funny! But you're sooo right!

U know I'm sure the brothers all had their own thing to contribute, I don't wanna take anything away from them, but I mean honestly I believe that MJ was given the gifts, like he was ordained out of all the brothers to basically outshine them. It was effortless on his part, he couldn't help that. It was just supposed to happen.

Now.. back to the dirty thoughts. :devil:

Isn't he just UNREAL? That is the best way to describe him. Unreal. And there will NEVER be another male performer that can match him or outdo him. EVER. I don't even know where he came from. He was like the boy who fell to earth from some alternate universe.

He had a nice bolt of lightning in his pants, too.

Only one thing crosses my mind right now and that would be hearing Michael in bed screaming ''Can you feel it... Can you feel it... CAN YOU FEEEEEEEEAAAAL ITTTT''

I'd be all over the place like ''OH MY GOD MICHAEL YES YES I CAN FEEL IT BABY, I CAN FEEL IT..... I CAN FEEEEAAAALLL ITTT, NOW TELL ME.... CAN YOU FEEL IT MICHAEL, CAN YOU FEEL IT.... CAN YOU FEEEEAAAALLLL IT MICHAEL????''
This man was too sexy...

:wild: i loooooove it!

:eek:

Naughty, naughty!

.....I like.

Isn't he just UNREAL? That is the best way to describe him. Unreal. And there will NEVER be another male performer that can match him or outdo him. EVER. I don't even know where he came from. He was like the boy who fell to earth from some alternate universe.

I love that! Unreal, like who IS this guy?

I don't know who she is but she had probably THE best MJ videos on youtube. I watch Michael Makes me High EVERY DAY, that's some of her finest work right there. :lol: This one is hot too... UGH! 1:09. WHAT is he doing to me!!! I'm meeeeellllting...

Amen VanX, I love your replies... Amen... I couldnt have said it better. LMAO yes he had a bolt of lightning in his pants too!!! :wild::doh::wild:

I love you all most too.

Back