Michael wanted to travel to the Moon - a message from MJ here

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
I uploaded the message from NoTW

"Uri Geller, it's Michael Jackson calling erm when you get this message, please know that I pray we do the moon trip.

"I want to be the first one to do it in the pop world. Now I hear that 'N Sync and all these people are trying to go. I want to be first¿please.

"And let's do hands across England and let's think of some other wonderful things. I love you. Goodbye."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJPAta0S2A

Hehe.. he doesn't want those damn N Sync guys going to the moon before him..helllll no!

Last edited:
is there anything of mike's we haven't sold yet? where can i purchase his shadow? jw

while i don't doubt he wanted to go to the moon, i do too, i think he's kidding in this message. like when he told the prank caller he wanted the biggest diamond in the world.

^^^ohh london i remember that prank call..it ended very badly..and the rest would have been extremely cute if it wasn't a prank call.

i can just see mike with his spacesuit moonwalkin on the moon :D

Too sweet! He would have passed the moon on his way to heaven.

I love you Michael more than you will ever know.

YES!, he was always innovating, very competitive hahaha, stuff like this show just how young he was in his heart, the child man ;)

I guess Michael is moonwlaking on the moon right now, and every night, oh i got to stop or i will get emotional, RIP MJ :(

Michael is a straight up trip, too bad it didn't happen for him :( He woulda really gotten a kick outta that.

Geez, can a guy git more competitive :lol:

Wow... If he really wanted that, he could still go there... I mean... Why not to bury him there? He is the moonwalker and the Earth doesnt deserve his body...

is there anything of mike's we haven't sold yet? where can i purchase his shadow? jw

while i don't doubt he wanted to go to the moon, i do too, i think he's kidding in this message. like when he told the prank caller he wanted the biggest diamond in the world.
Guess what my friend? Now they're selling the prank call on itunes!!

No seriously!!
:sigh:

:doh:

Moonwalker.Fan, thank you for posting the link!! ;)

Guess what my friend? Now they're selling the prank call on itunes!!

No seriously!!
:sigh:

:doh:

Moonwalker.Fan, thank you for posting the link!! ;)

i don't know why ralphige is so proud of it since mike punked his a$$. the ending of the call just proved he was losing and running out of ideas. i hope he has a day job. :beee:

Michael was a dreamer:smilerolleyes:, cause i really dont believe that the moon trip was for real, Michael was such a kid he thought it for real (its bittersweet:() i mean why it was it never done? nayways those nsync guys, God, i kill myself if they go:doh:

Back