Michael turning into the warewolf (must read :P)

Tom

Proud Member
Well, I found something out today. Could be complete BS, but could be true. I'll let your minds decide that. In Philosophy class today, we were talking about works of art. Of course, my teacher mentions Thriller (she was standing behind me so I think people could see my Michael Jackson clothing :p). It was then she told us this fun fact.

While she was in America, she met/came across Charlie Sheen (from Two and a Half Men)'s personal trainer, Milan. Milan mentioned that he had worked/trained Michael.

Now we all know the masterpiece that is Thriller. This little bit of info regards MJ's transformation into the warewolf. Apparantly, Michael wanted to make the shot of him reacting as he transforms to be as realistic and passionate as possible. So, how did he achieve this effect? According to Milan, masturbation. Joking or not, Milan told my teacher that the shot of Michael is actually him... *ahem*... letting it all go, if you will.

thriller-mj-o.gif

So, true or false? This pretty much had the whole class in stitches, whereas I was more like "Omg :mello:" Judge for yourself! :D

Oh my...LOL! Thanks, now I can never look at that scene through the same innocent eyes again lmao

WOW!!! thanks Lucilla for the link!!! :heat:

*DEAD*

:dropdead:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT :eek:hmy2:

*dies 1000 times*

:dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead:

:dropdead::dropdead::dropdead:
OMG OMG OMG OMG.....Who knows if it's true...but my my my...that's HOT...and he's SO sexy in Thriller :heat: And Michael was always trying to make things seem as realistic as possible :shock:

:naughty:

hahaha while i was reading it there i got butterflies!! :heat: :heat:

:dropdead:

oh deary me... if thats what he looks like "Letting go" WOW to be.... hmm nvm

now i'll never be able to watch that bit with a str8 face... Thanks much Tom... really needed another reason to think sexually about Michael...

omg! This scene will never be the same again :lol:

:stretcher

Heh? Mike would never in a million years jerk off in front of people. And we can see him filming that scene in The Making of Thriller right? So, interesting thought but, no!

again with the rain on the parade. it was just a thought and what it looked like. who knows what inspired the scene.

LOL, yeeeeah. :lol:

Philosophy class, huh? I guess Nietzsche would be fitting then... ;)

thrillernietzschequotemotivationalposter.jpg

Last edited:
Heh? Mike would never in a million years jerk off in front of people. And we can see him filming that scene in The Making of Thriller right? So, interesting thought but, no!
No, he preferred the simulation of the same deal in front 10000 people- and then would say innocently, what me, nah, I'm so shy! And to think they called him a bad actor! lol

Hehe. MJBunny, thanks for lifting the intellectual level here, I was just getting started in thinking about some REALLY tasteless macros, lol.

Last edited:
Wow I was not expecting that when I clicked on this thread. lol
Like others said it's likely not true but still makes you look at that scene in a whole new way,doesn't it?

Back