Michael told it like it was when he said, This is It, a man of his word

SoS

Proud Member
Donations
$15.00
This was really it. Puzzling.

Last edited:
Yeah he doesn't like to tour.. he's stated that.. but we were glad for him that it wasn't back and forth around the world but in one place.. so he doesn't have to stress over jet lag etc.

Anyhow, it's still gruelling and exhausting of course... to put together and prepare for a comeback show on such a huge scale.

I completely feel like The stress and pressure to perform troubled him greatly. His heart just couldn't take it. Ohhhh I feel like he would still be here if he hadn't signed on to TII.

This hurts so much. My head, my heart, my spirit. Oh GOD!

I just wish he would come back. I never wanted any thing from michael but for him to be happy and at peace.

:( i think the 10 he could deal with. 50 that was a whole nother thing. i think he just wanted to do this as a Goodbye of the music career, and then he planned to do other projects at his own pace and take it easy :(

Yeah he doesn't like to tour.. he's stated that.. but we were glad for him that it wasn't back and forth around the world but in one place.. so he doesn't have to stress over jet lag etc.

Anyhow, it's still gruelling and exhausting of course... to put together and prepare for a comeback show on such a huge scale.
yes, and the thing too is he was being projected for 3 years out which means they had plans for more places even though that's originally not what MJ was up to like friend said. he just wanted to do something for his fans, maintain his family structure, call it a day and settle down it seemed ... but one thing on top of another created a whole nother scenario
and he was trying to deal with it

for that i applaud him greatly

Michael was definitely a man of his word *apart from when it came to financial matters* but he was a safe dude! respect to the guy man:better:

The good news is he is guaranteed to be remembered as being on top of the world.

They are calling him Mr. Jackson all night long, and the UNDISPUTED King of Pop.

Last edited:
why agre to do 50 shows wen you know youre in alot of pain and rely on constant pain medication? this is all too much to take. im so sad

such a beatiful soul
it's half of my lifetime................
unforgettable Michael
may he rest in peace

Back