Michael the movie buff

jacksonstar

Proud Member
I'm still quite new so idont knowif this has been
Addressed quite yet...but does anyone know of mj's
Favorite movies? I know about E.T, RushHour, Ben, Close
Encounters, and Jaws..but anyone know what his other fav
Movies were? I read he loved movies and saw quite a few

I would love to own some of Michael home movies. he was always recording whenever he went.

^^me 2. I hope some unrealeashed footage of him turns up. Id record it and constantly watch

He also wanted to get involved with making movies.
In several interviews he mentioned about how he was amazed at how stories and situations can be encapsulated forever in film, and that he wanted to be involved in this kind of artistic release.
Ofcourse music is his forte, but he did show an amount of interest in making movies. It's a shame that we'll never see his film creations now. :(:(, it would've been so interesting to see his style, aesthetic and plot ideas come to life.

The Godfather was one of Michael's favourite films.

In several interviews he mentioned about how he was amazed at how stories and situations can be encapsulated forever in film, and that he wanted to be involved in this kind of artistic release.
Ofcourse music is his forte, but he did show an amount of interest in making movies. It's a shame that we'll never see his film creations now. :(:(, it would've been so interesting to see his style, aesthetic and plot ideas come to life.

Yeah, I would have loved it too. He'd have been good at it! And you just know his films would have had some Michael touch to them. Gutted this won't happen. :(

LOL@ not part 2.

I know that he likes The Shining abd The Exorsist!

He liked the Exorcist? I cannot get through that movie at all, it terrifies me! LOL!! Now if I could have watched it with Michael, maybe I could make it through. :D

Yes, it's so heartbreaking that we'll never get to see his creations. :cry: He was so creative, very intelligent. He would have been wonderful at film making.

Last edited:

I'm VERY upset about this. He was a creative genius. He had so much more to give & accomplish.

Back