MICHAEL (The Complete 'Early Version') tracklist?

Remington Steele

Proud Member
The leaked "Do you know where your children are" has the album title (in the properties) "MICHAEL (The Complete 'Early Version')" and is named "2. 12 o'Clock"

I wonder:
1.) Is it possible this is genuine, meaning this really came directly from an early considered version of the record company?
2.) What was the complete track list? This song seemed to have been the 2nd one on the album. Were "Blue Gangsta" and "Slave to the rhythm" supposed to be on the album, too?
3.) Is the song actually just called "12 o'Clock"?

I think it's a possibility.

I reckon the reason DYKWYCA isn't on 'Michael' is because the title & lyric are an open invitation to every cheap Michael joke going.

I think they tinkered with the idea of renaming it 12 O'clock but pussied out and took it off altogether.

Of course, this doesn't explain why Blue Gangsta or STTR were also left off.

really all i know is that the song is orginally called Do you Know where your children are (Watch the mexico depostion videos)

I think it's a possibility.

I reckon the reason DYKWYCA isn't on 'Michael' is because the title & lyric are an open invitation to every cheap Michael joke going.

I think they tinkered with the idea of renaming it 12 O'clock but pussied out and took it off altogether.

It really shouldn't have to be this way. Such a shame. It's a great song too. Hopefully we can get it on the next album. I don't want them to hold it back from us for that reason. I didn't even think of that until I read your post.
If haters are going to make the jokes, they don't need things like this to make them. They'll do it regardless.

It really shouldn't have to be this way. Such a shame. It's a great song too. Hopefully we can get it on the next album. I don't want them to hold it back from us for that reason.

Hm, can you even enjoy it to be on the next album? After a song is leaked, you know it for years. OK, you have it in wav then, a little plus.

I would have loved to buy songs like Escape, Blue Gangsta etc. on albums or singles, but I don't get excited when they are released officially 5 or 10 years after I first heard them. And if they put fake sh... on an album, I'm even not interested at all!!

Back