Michael & sports / football fan?

BillieJean84

Proud Member
Was a MJ a football fan?? what was his fave team? I got to thinking after his Superbowl appearance in..... 94/95/96 ..(?)

In Moonwalk while talking about the hectic schedule and days and days of hard work and perseverance that he put into the most amazing Thriller album and the day he finished it, Mike mentions that 'I'm not into sports' but how he could relate to the relief and exhilaration a sportsperson(an athelete) feels when they reach the finish line after a long, enervating race.
BTW, Mike's a black belt(or brown belt?) holder in judo/karate!
Even Will Smith once appreciated his karate skills on the record! :)

In terms of English football, I know he made a speech at Exeter City Football Club and I think he made an appearance at Fulham's stadium but I don't know if he was a fan of any team.

I think i remember someone asking him what does he know about football and he said

''Nothing at all, but i still love it''

lol i remember watching a video in 2002 i tihnk it was and someone asked him if he liked soccer and he shook his head and said he knew nothing about it lol ironically, my dad thinks mj would have been an awesome soccer players because of how fast he moves his feet when he dances :)
ooo i didnt know mj did karate! awesome!

Back