"Michael" Set to Be # 1 for Xmas IN UK?

billyworld99

Proud Member
Originally Posted By MJs Chocolate Nymph From michaeljackson.com

this has chuffed me to pieces. In our national newspaper yesterday it said Michael's new album is set to be No1 for Xmas as pre-order sales have already rocketed and is" way" in front of 90's boy band Take That who were leading. Not anymore

for any of you guys in the uk did you read the national newspaper reporting this

Originally Posted By MJs Chocolate Nymph From michaeljackson.com

this has chuffed me to pieces. In our national newspaper yesterday it said Michael's new album is set to be No1 for Xmas as pre-order sales have already rocketed and is" way" in front of 90's boy band Take That who were leading. Not anymore

for any of you guys in the uk did you read the national newspaper reporting this
Which newspaper are they talking about? That's the question. We have many national newspapers.

That's cool, but what about America the biggest country in the world? I've yet to see any advertisements here. The single isn't even playing on the radio where I live.

That's cool, but what about America the biggest country in the world? I've yet to see any advertisements here. The single isn't even playing on the radio where I live.

say what? off topic, but the US isn't the biggest country in the world...

I haven't seen a lot of advertisement for the album here either...hopefully it'll pick up soon...

The Oprah show will give it a huge promotion, and the video will be shown on that show too. Dec. 6.

Oprah will be HUGE promotion. No matter what we might think of the show it IS a great promotional tool.

i havent seen any ads here either for 'Michael'
But i would LOVE it to be the UK number 1!
...and not the xfactor, or take that or anything else! lol

be surprised if its not. first week sales of mj against take that that will have been out around 5 weeks at that point

hope so to top xmas how do we contact sony for the promotion still not seen any i mean vision

Why do you think America is the biggest country in the world? :lol: Go back to the school.

IF MJ get's the christmas number 1, I will be surprised but extremely happy.

Hope all MJ fans will help promote the album.

Lets not have this turn into a UK vs US thread guys. And this is about the possible xmas UK number one anyway so why talk about America is being brought up is off topic in this thread.

Back