Michael saves a childs life

Re: Michael saves a childs live

brilliant, michael is too good to be true but he is :)

Ok. In the video there was this really sick boy in hospital and if he didn't get a liver transplant he would die. By this point all the doctors there couldn't find a liver for the boy but Michael said ''I'm not gonna let him die'' so Michael and his people went looking for a liver themselves and then they found one for the boy.

So if it wasn't for Michael that boy would have died

i saw the video in youtube that was so sweet of Michael oh my god he make me cry :cry:

OMG!! Sally's Boutique!! I love it too!! LOL!! (Sally's Boutique? Salvation Army!!) And I LOVE his sense of humor!! He and I are a lot alike like that - did you hear him raggin on ole Tito?? LOL!!

is he not the video from Private Home Movie?

i do remember there was a part about a boy whom :heart:Michael helped to get a liver and survise.
yeah he was also shown with that boy in the PHM as well :)
He is a Hungarian boy and Michael met him when he filmed here the History teaser in Budapest.
It was so nice of him to mention him and send his greetings in the PHM :)
Though it was funny he said "I love you Farkas" coz the boy`s name was Béla and the surname was Farkas :D
Sometimes in the Hungarian TV they showed some news of this boy, well the last time was several years ago when they showed him with his new family (he was adopted) and he was already so big, seemed verry happy etc..i believe today he must be like 17-18 yrs old.
they showed his room and there a huuuge Mickey Mouse and he said "i got this from my friend Michael" :) so cute.

yeah he was also shown with that boy in the PHM as well :)
He is a Hungarian boy and Michael met him when he filmed here the History teaser in Budapest.
It was so nice of him to mention him and send his greetings in the PHM :)
Though it was funny he said "I love you Farkas" coz the boy`s name was Béla and the surname was Farkas :D
Sometimes in the Hungarian TV they showed some news of this boy, well the last time was several years ago when they showed him with his new family (he was adopted) and he was already so big, seemed verry happy etc..i believe today he must be like 17-18 yrs old.
they showed his room and there a huuuge Mickey Mouse and he said "i got this from my friend Michael" :) so cute.

Im truely touched by this!!! :) I remeber seeing him talk about this boy on his PHM. that was very kind!:)

I believe Michael to be one of the absolutely SWEETEST people on the face of this earth, and that we are so blessed to have an idol like him to look up to. Seriously. Michael, if by chance you ever read this - there is a special place in Heaven just for you...God bless you!

Yeah, it's known that Michael will often pay for operations or buy medical equipment for hosptials or send money without even letting the recipients know that it's coming from him. He doesn't care about the recognition. I know Michael's sent money to vitiligo research foundations but at the specific request from the director that it not be known the money came from him. I'm sure he does that kind of thing all the time. He really, genuinely cares about people, it's totally sincere.

There was just some report about Béla on the Hungarian TV.
(because they had a report about a little kid who needs a liver transplant, so in the first part of their report they talked about Béla) They showed older videos of him and Michael and told briefly the story how they met and how Mike helped that boy. And at the end his doctor added that the boy does not want to be in the "spotlight" i mean to talk to the cameras, but she can tell that he is now 18, and a tall 180 cm boy! :)

There was just some report about Béla on the Hungarian TV.
(because they had a report about a little kid who needs a liver transplant, so in the first part of their report they talked about Béla) They showed older videos of him and Michael and told briefly the story how they met and how Mike helped that boy. And at the end his doctor added that the boy does not want to be in the "spotlight" i mean to talk to the cameras, but she can tell that he is now 18, and a tall 180 cm boy! :)

here is a part of the video they showed now:

http://www.rtlbulvar.hu/video/42654

Michael has saved many lives, and some he doesn't even know about.

He's saved mine many, many times. :)

Back