Michael resenting dream-a torture

Tinkerbell78

Proud Member
Hi! I had this dream tonight in which I heard a prayer said in Michael's voice which went sth like; Please God.....and there were many lines in it, but every few lines he would say; Pleas God forgive me (eg. for leaving my children..)..It just left me uneasy to say the least. Is he repenting, feeling bad on the other side?
On another note, I had some other dreams, some 15 years ago, when I would hear Versions of MJ'S songs that did not exist, or herad him singing unexistent songs. Anybody else with similar experiences?
If I can add, if, of any relevance, I have seen or met-however u call it- Michael, on many occasions...so I have memories, mental drawings of things that happened, but a prayer?
I guess it is up to us whether to feel it and take it in, or just say it is...normal for dreams. Yes, well, what is normal.?
Thought I'd share. It pains me that even out there he would feel sorry and unfulfiled.

we all know Michael didn't want to die and he left many regrets behind, of course it's resentful that's why you're having these dreams...I have similar dreams where he's preparing to leave to london for the concerts but he's always scared and upset, and very agitated...the days before he died I kept on thinking how is he handling the stress I think that's why I keep on having these dreams now, it's a torture for me too

Thanks Snowwhite for sharing. It is just no matter how people try and forget, concentrate on the beuutiful side and legacy of Michael,I always think "c'mon, he wouldn be very upset leaving his children, not seeing them grow, be with them physically", which I am sure he is in spirit. Just very human,and very Michael.
I pray he is in peace.

there's no beautiful side to his death...and your dream made me sad, it's upsetting to think of him that way. I've also heard other fans talk about this kind of dreams...I pray he's at peace too

Back