Michael Quiz Night - this Saturday May 29th

StaceyMJ

Proud Member
Fancy showing off your Michael Jackson knowledge? :p This Saturday MJJC will be hosting a quiz in the chat room! So come along and join in the fun! :)

It will be starting at 10pm UK time and will last approximately an hour, with 25 multiple choice questions.

If you don't yet have a chat user name please leave a note in this thread and one will be created for you. Hope to see you there! :D

Thanks to bano7 for your help! :)

Fancy showing off your Michael Jackson knowledge? :p This Saturday MJJC will be hosting a quiz in the chat room! So come along and join in the fun! :)

It will be starting at 10pm UK time and will last approximately an hour, with 25 multiple choice questions.

If you don't yet have a chat user name please leave a note in this thread and one will be created for you. Hope to see you there! :D

Thanks to bano7 for your help! :)

Thank you!! Thank you! I've been waiting for this. And after the tough day I had today- this is great news!

Hi I dont think I have a chat user name and password.... How can I get one?

Hi I dont think I have a chat user name and password.... How can I get one?

You need to post a request in the thread linked in the first post, but it seems like the person responsible for giving out usernames doesn't even bother to check the thread anymore, so anyone who's requested a login in the past couple weeks still doesn't have one.

You need to post a request in the thread linked in the first post, but it seems like the person responsible for giving out usernames doesn't even bother to check the thread anymore, so anyone who's requested a login in the past couple weeks still doesn't have one.

Yeah I see it hasn't been updated for a while. I'll be finding out how to do it later today or tomorrow so they'll be done in time for the quiz. :)

BUMP! Anyone coming? :p

If you don't have a chat username post here and I'll sort you one before it starts. :)

The password sent to me doesn't work :timer: Oh well too late now I guess. :scratch:

The results are in!

Congrats to the winner....

1) Jade_13 with 52 points! :clapping:

2) AppleHeadisPeterPan (29)
3) Laura_MJfan (28)
4=) tricia70
4=) AllForLove
6) Michelle MC
7) Kristy

Thanks for playing you all did really well! Hope you come back and join us again! :)

Woooo 3rd place, not bad for my first go :p
well done everyone, was really fun. hope to do it again soon

The results are in!

3) Laura_MJfan (28)
4=) tricia70
4=) AllForLove
6) Michelle MC
7) Kristy

Thanks for playing you all did really well! Hope you come back and join us again! :)

Thanks Stacey!!!

The results are in!

3) Laura_MJfan (28)
4=) tricia70
4=) AllForLove
6) Michelle MC
7) Kristy

:clapping::clapping: For all !

thanks Stacey it was great !! very happy to have play with all of you it was fun !

Aww drats i missed it :banghead:

Glad u all had fun :D

Back