Michael Performed Leave Me Alone Live????

AG5050

Proud Member
I just saw this on wikipedia so I don't know if its true.
During Jackson's first ever UK solo concert at Wembley Stadium on the 14th July 1988 'Heartbreak Hotel' & 'Working Day And Night' were omitted. However in their place Jackson performed 'ABC' as the 3rd track between 'Another Part Of Me' & 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You', & 'Leave Me Alone' which was sandwiched between the 'Bad Groove' interlude & 'Billie Jean.
I would love to see this if it were real, Just good friends was performed at one show aswell wasnt it.

"Leave Me Alone" and "Just Good Friends" were never performed live.

Anyone can edit Wikipedia and add fake info like that.

Just good friends was, i saw a photo of him and stevie wonder on stage.

"Just Good Friends" was performed with S Wonder at a charity show, I think it was at the 1st live aid. Anyone confirm, i am not 100% sure.

Just Good Friends WAS perfomed on the Bad Tour. Stevie Wonder made a surprise apperance and performed it.

MJ%20&%20Stevie%20Wonder%201_jpg.jpg

is the just good friends thing really false? thats suprises me I always thought that was true, does anyone know about leave me alone?

Everybody thought that Michael and Stevie Wonder performed Just Good Friends together on stage because of the photo in Moonwalk, but in fact they performed BAD, there's newspaper clippings about that concert from that time which say it.

Just Good Friends WAS perfomed on the Bad Tour. Stevie Wonder made a surprise apperance and performed it.

MJ%20&%20Stevie%20Wonder%201_jpg.jpg
This is true and mickyj007 might be getting the footage of this.

is the just good friends thing really false? thats suprises me I always thought that was true, does anyone know about leave me alone?

MJ and Stevie performed Bad @ Brisbane, NOT JGF in Sydney.

Michael has never performed LMA live either. Wiki is wrong...like usual.

Everybody thought that Michael and Stevie Wonder performed Just Good Friends together on stage because of the photo in Moonwalk, but in fact they performed BAD, there's newspaper clippings about that concert from that time which say it.

Back