Michael & Ozzy / Black Sabbath

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I was just curious, I love Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath. I was thinking, if Michael liked or talked about Ozzy / Black Sabbath and vice versa. The King of Pop & Prince of Darkness

This thread doesn't belong in the 'The Immortal Experience' section.

I know that Ozzy has seen Michael live with Jack & Kelly, I'm sure it was the Dangerous Tour.

That wasn't nice indeed but I think it isn't worth getting mad because of this.

BTW: This thread is misplaced here.

I don't like Ozzy. and the video above should not be allowed on a fan forum.

I detest all those arists who liked/like to put Mike down in order to make themselfs look cool. Jesus man. It's so sad.

My own personal opinion is that the entire family is a waste of space. Especially Sharon - she acts nice, but she's evil, you can just tell.

And I'd be saying exactly the same even if they worshipped MJ.

oh wow okay well I really had no idea. If I knew any of this, obviously I wouldn't put it up. Perhaps we should close this? and please forgive me.

Well.....its sad that Ozzy has become more well known for his reality show and becoming a TV personality than for his musical talents.

Think about it this way, Ozzy had to do things like this for more fame and to try and be funny. Michael never even uttered his name, Michael only spoke of artists that he respected and he spoke of them in a positive light.

I dont understand how anybody could ever find Ozzy funny. He's only ever done/said one thing to make me laugh...out of all the times i've watched him.

I'm surprised you were able to make out what he actually said....lol

I didn't, I just saw him mocking Bashir while dangling something and showing clips of Michael....haha

Unless he was joking about Bashir trying to lure Michael into suggesting he likes that sort of thing, it cant be anything but bad...haha

Ozzy on a MTV interview along with his wife made it clear that they thought MJ was Guilty! Ozzy literally said if it were him he be in jail! Suggesting that MJ would get away with it because he's MJ & someone like himself (Ozzy) would be in jail by now if he was the one getting accused! Whatever that means!

Ozzy on a MTV interview along with his wife made it clear that they thought MJ was Guilty! Ozzy literally said if it were him he be in jail! Suggesting that MJ would get away with it because he's MJ & someone like himself (Ozzy) would be in jail by now if he was the one getting accused! Whatever that means!

I don't like them either. I hope Michael's children never meet them or see them.

Back