Michael Owns Lady Gaga

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
It looks like MJ owns Lady Gaga! I upped 'Telephone' to youtube and the following copyright info was given:
Content owner: Sony ATV Publishing Type: Audio content

[youtube]OqM_as6taRo[/youtube]

Last edited:
That is/was known for a few years... and Jonas Brothers... some of Madonna, Beyoncé, U2 songs....

Cool! I hated that song at first, but over the last few months it's really grown on me lol. I thought Beyonce had some bad lines though (this sort of song suits Lady GaGa better but Beyonce did a good job). "Sometimes it feels like I'm living in Grand Central Station" or something like that, sounds odd haha.

Yeah, I found that out a while ago. Whilst the media was claiming Michael was broke over the last few years he was busy acquiring lots of other catalogues from other very successful artists including Beyonce, Eminem, Lady Gaga etc. Michael was always on top of things business wise.

Michael was always a man with a plan....he was very business savy

Yeah, I found that out a while ago. Whilst the media was claiming Michael was broke over the last few years he was busy acquiring lots of other catalogues from other very successful artists including Beyonce, Eminem, Lady Gaga etc. Michael was always on top of things business wise.

well, in fact it wasnt him, it was people-businessmen at Sony/ATV acquiring music catalogs, and remember... Sony/ATV doesnt own the songs - just publishing rights and administration of the songs of the authors.... of the songs... (like RedOne and his songs for Lady GaGa)!!!

Michael was just receiving his annual revenues, thats all.

Cool! I hated that song at first, but over the last few months it's really grown on me lol. I thought Beyonce had some bad lines though (this sort of song suits Lady GaGa better but Beyonce did a good job). "Sometimes it feels like I'm living in Grand Central Station" or something like that, sounds odd haha.

I did too, now its growing on me... But I think Beyonce's out of place in that song.

I went in to a store today and this song came on. I could only shake my head at the state of what's called music.

I wonder how all of these artists felt about MJ owning a stake in their music. I wonder if they even knew.

I went in to a store today and this song came on. I could only shake my head at the state of what's called music.

I wonder how all of these artists felt about MJ owning a stake in their music. I wonder if they even knew.
To be honest I think Lady Gaga is a breath of fresh air. She is being original and doing her best to keep things 'interesting' for the public.

Same with Beyoncé. She is an amazing singer and performer and I really love her music. There will never be another Michael, but once you accept that and look around you find there's some talented people out there.

I don't like her music. I have looked around. Please do not assume that I have not just because I do not like her. I am exposed to many types of music. I like what I like, hun. You can do the same. But that is not to turn this thread into a bash Gaga thread. Many find her inventive, I don't. Nor do I find her fresh. but that is ok. I am only me. Not indicative of everyone.

I was just curious if the people in the music industry, like Gaga, knew that MJ had a stake in their music?

Yes, Lady Gaga is part of Sony / ATV, as well as great interpreters worldwide.

ladyq.png

Yup. He owned a lot of popular music made by mediocre artists, which was a smart business move.

No one's music beats his, though. :p

I don't like her music. I have looked around. Please do not assume that I have not just because I do not like her. I am exposed to many types of music. I like what I like, hun. You can do the same. But that is not to turn this thread into a bash Gaga thread. Many find her inventive, I don't. Nor do I find her fresh. but that is ok. I am only me. Not indicative of everyone.

I was just curious if the people in the music industry, like Gaga, knew that MJ had a stake in their music?
Wow, don't be so defensive. I wasn't talking to you in particular.

I know Michael liked Gaga, which I find cool. He knew exactly what would sell and what wouldn't. I admire Michael for that.

Wow, don't be so defensive. I wasn't talking to you in particular.

I know Michael liked Gaga, which I find cool. He knew exactly what would sell and what wouldn't. I admire Michael for that.

Np. I was just responding because you quoted my post and I thought you were speaking to me in particular. But no worries. The world is big enough for many varied tastes.:flowers:

eah, I found that out a while ago. Whilst the media was claiming Michael was broke over the last few years he was busy acquiring lots of other catalogues from other very successful artists including Beyonce, Eminem, Lady Gaga etc. Michael was always on top of things business wise.
they bought up cats such as famous music that has eninem on it and accuf rose etc but alot of the other artists named are apart of the sony family so mj makes money off that due to the meger back in 95

I imagined this. The Sony/ATV owns a lot of news artists and Michael owns them too.

Michael was/is a fantastic bussinesman! He was so talent

Despite how much I dislike Lady Gaga and her desperation, I actually really like the Telephone song. Not sure on the video though.

At first Gaga was to co-operate with Michael, now Michael owns him and the next step is they reveal Michael and Gaga were secretly married.. I see the headlines: "Two weirdos shared their lives!"

well, in fact it wasnt him, it was people-businessmen at Sony/ATV acquiring music catalogs, and remember... Sony/ATV doesnt own the songs - just publishing rights and administration of the songs of the authors.... of the songs... (like RedOne and his songs for Lady GaGa)!!!

Michael was just receiving his annual revenues, thats all.

Correct, the CEO is Martin Bandier.

Back