*** #MICHAEL new album $6.99 stocking stuffers!!! ***

I hate Amazon. I pre-ordered my CD when the pre-sale was announced and here it is December 18th and it still hasn't been delivered. It seems to be stuck in New Jersey somwhere. What's the point of pre-ordering?

Whaaaaaat?? So cheap?? I feel bad for fans that ordered from MJ.com (the ones that aren't from US). You can get like 4 albums from amazon for that price now lol...

Wow, that seems too cheap! Is the album underperforming so they are lowring the price?

Amazon lowers the price on an item when they feel that they will
sell lots and lots of that item.
The large volume of sales offsets the lower price.

They are selling the "Michael" CD in Walgreens Drug Store at the full price $13.00.
They have it placed in a good location, right before the cash register.
So, I could not pass this deal up.
I just ordered two more "Michael" CDs from Amazon at this incredible new low price. :cheeky:

Last edited:
It is not desperate, it is a good move! Keep buying and encourage others to buy it!

Amazon lowers the price on an item when they feel that they will
sell lots and lots of that item.
The large volume of sales offsets the lower price.

They are selling the "Michael" CD in Wallgreens Drug Store at the full price $13.00.
They have it placed in a good location, right before the cash register.
So, I could not pass this deal up.
I just ordered two more "Michael" CDs from Amazon at this incredible new low price. :cheeky:

That's so not true. They lower the price of MUSIC when it's not performing as expected. If it was guaranteed to sell a certain amount of copies, they would try to make as much money off of it as they can. Just like when stores go out of business, they try to get rid of extra supply by marking the prices down. They expected this album to sell over 300,000 copies in the first week. It's not gonna do that.

Maybe that was a flash on-line sale. (?) It's showing as $11.88 right now in the US on Amazon. It was $8.99 when I bought it a few weeks ago. They lowered it to $8.00 and refunded me the difference.

It's #1 in R&B on Amazon us and #2 in pop. Not too bad, I'd say....

Back