Michael Moments

olivertom

Proud Member
It's 3.17am. I just got back in from a night out. I saw a band who performed covers of DSTYGE, Rock With You and Billie Jean.

I got too excited, threw a leg kick and ripped my trousers at the crotch.

Brilliant.

I rarely post, but thought I would start this thread of Michael Moments, unexpected things that happened to you as a result of MJ. Good, bad, significant, significant, insignificant... it doesn't matter.

Please share...

Well, for the second year I went to the Spike Lee birthday celebration for Michael last August which is probably the hottest month of the year in NY. I cannot stand being in the hot sun and humidity but I really wanted to be a part of the celebration again and enjoy the music. I survived the prior year alright because it was kind of rainy but this year that sun was out as strong and searing as it could be so it was scorching hot and humid. Mix that together with thousands of people surrounding you and its a recipe for disaster. I held out for as long as I could but I began to feel very weak and ill and after a few hours I couldn't take anymore and began to leave the park. It seemed to take FOREVER to exit that park and find the nearest air conditioned building which was a bank. I thought I was gonna die!

Going shopping and you hear Michael on the radio and you cant leave until its finished:toofunny:

My best Michael moment thus far has been me driving with my sunroof back blasting Invincible and someone else who was stopped next to me saying I must be a real fan if I know that album.

Back