Michael made it happen

Mariajoaosilva

Guests
It is with lots of joy that i tell you all that our Michael is not sleeping.

He is very much alive and taking care of all of us.He is making sure we can somehow make our dreams come true,and inspiring people to do amazing things.

Why do i say this?Well...there was a contest here on tv,about imitating artists,and the award is a whole month with everything paid,at the "legends in concert" in Vegas,and my best friend,Delfim Miranda (a member of our home),WAN the first place imitating Michael.

I went to support him on the semi final and the final contest,and it is still somehow unbelievable that he made it,but he deserves it without a doubt.
Why do i say Michael made it happen?because my friend was choosen in the last place for the semi final and his supporters were completly mad because we knew he made the audience go crazy with his performance.

When He wan the contest on septermber 13th,all of us were completly crazy,and at a certain time,i heard Michael laughing and saying that "justice was done".
A few weeks earlier,he had inspired me to make a support t-shirt,that made my friend cry when he saw it.
This t-shirt had in the shape of a star,Michael smiling,looking down,it also had my friend's face in another star,and the sentence "i'm watching you"in the between stars.
This sentence is what i heard for almost 2 months after Michael died,and sometimes it still happens.
In the begining it was scary,but with time it became something sweet and normal for me.

The reason why i am saying all this,is because i thought that our home,our forum, should know that Michael is still very much alive and doing all He can for all of us.He is trully watching all of us.

Go to www.delfimmiranda.com, and see some of Delfim's performances on tv.
There's also a link to read everything in English.

Michael Jackson...yesterday,today,and for always!

Yesterday i went to a Michael Jackson tribute,done by my friend Delfim,and all the time i felt Michael's presence.
The club i was had a screen outside,in the street,showing dangerous tour in bucarest,and i could see people were loving it by the way they were looking to the screen.

When it was 2.26pm in california,10.26pm in my country,i closed my eyes and said a prayer for Michael,his family,and all of us.

When the tribute started,at 1.30am,i felt like i was in a concert of Michael and that he and my friend were performing together,as inside the club,while my friend was dancing,a wall was showing Michael dancing the songs my friend as dancing.
I remember how great it feels to be around Michael.
I remebered how amazing it was to be in a concert,and i prayed a lot during the tribute.

When i returned home,at almost 4am,i returned with the feeling of duty done.I could see and hear Michael smiling,and saying thank you.
When i was in bed,while saying my night prayers,i promised to Michael that i will always love him,and do everything to make sure that he will never forgotten.

To my dearest Michael all i want to say is thank you so so much for being who you are.Thank you for everything you did,and do for me.i love you with all my heart and soul,and i always will.Rest in peace my angel.You more than anyone,deserve it".

Back