Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Is Poised to Be a Big-Time Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Disturbing....

Nine Reasons We're Obsessed With Blanket Jackson

Even though his sister Paris is more eloquent and his brother Prince Michael is more, um, old, Michael Jackson's youngest son Blanket has the magic about him. He's got fashion icon potential and the talent to fill his dad's shoes. So we've rounded up nine reasons we're obsessed with the little guy!

The Boy Can Dance. Even though there's something meta-creepy about Blanket performing "Billie Jean" and singing the chorus— "She says I am the one but the kid is not my son"—it still shows that at just 8 years old, he's got the potential to become an awesome performer. A family friend said, "He could easily be the next Michael Jackson. He loved to dance with his dad and Michael taught him to do the moonwalk."

He's The Funny One. Not only is Blanket adorable, he's also the prankster of the family and has a habit of toting a water gun around. His uncle Jermaine says, "As soon as you turn your back, he shoots at you and you're left soaking wet." Sounds like we could get a "Punk'd" revival out of this one.

He's Not Afraid Of Heights. You might remember that the first time we saw Blanket was in 2002, when Michael Jackson was dangling him out of a Berlin hotel balcony, four stories above his gawking fans. Sure, it was terrifying and Jackson later called it a "terrible mistake," but this is also how Jackson's dumpling of a child was presented to us for the first time. And with that single act, he was guaranteed star power.

Even His Name Is Cute. Sure, his real name is Prince Michael Jackson II, but Michael started calling him Blanket 'cause he was obviously the cutest kid ever. When asked about the nickname, Michael said, "It's an expression I use with my family, I say, 'You should blanket me ... you should blanket her with something, meaning a blanket is a blessing, it's a way of showing love and caring."

He's Got Some Fashion Skills. While Paris and Prince are both relatively preppy and put-together, Blanket looks like he dresses himself. He does the disheveled layering and casual ponytail like no one else. Hopefully, he'll be inheriting all those partner-less gloves.

He's Already A YouTube Sensation. Somehow, a few of Paris and Blanket's homemade videos were "hacked" and "leaked" onto YouTube. Most of the videos are Blanket joking around with one of his cousins, or dancing to some of his dad's music. One of the videos shows Blanket playing with an invisible light saber and quoting "Star Wars." It's hard not to imagine him reenacting the "Luke, I am your father" scene.

His Godfather Is Oliver. Michael Jackson asked his longtime friend Mark Lester to be Blanket's godfather. You might remember Lester as playing the title role in the original 1968 "Oliver!" movie. The two met in 1982 after seeing each other in teen magazines as child stars growing up at the same time. Michael was the godfather to Lester's children as well. Hopefully, he didn't teach Blanket to pick a pocket or two.

He's The Next Karate Kid. All three of the kids take karate lessons and are at the same level, but since Blanket's the youngest and may or may not be the child of a martial artist, he's probably most likely to get a visit from Mr. Miyagi. Jaden Smith is cute and all, but it's time to get Blanket on that road to success!

Everyone Wants To Be His Father. If you've ever watched an episode of "Jerry Springer," you know that dudes aren't normally clamoring to claim paternity. This is why it's a little strange that multiple men have claimed (or denied) paternity, including Michael's former security guard and friend, martial artist Matt Fiddes who looks the most like Blanket and said he gave the pop star sperm a year before Blanket's birth because Michael wanted an "athletic" child. Other supposed dads were Macaulay Culkin and Blanket's godfather, Mark Lester.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/reasons-obsess-blanket-jackson/story?id=12113970&page=1

what the hell.but this is going to happen when u put kids on national television.
every time i see something like this ,i appreciate Michael's effort to protect them,he really went to great length ,took all the basing and didn't care what people are going to react to it,like Paris said "he was a normal dad except that he was the best dad EVER"

yeah isn't it cute when a child loses his father like that?too cute for words.
smfh.

Frightening.

This obsession over kids, especially the offspring of famous people. And they pointed to Michael being the perpetrator. I can feel that this is a strange obsession and they're really deranged people.

Leave that poor, innocent baby alone. He only said one word in that interview. The children need to be left in peace, they have no desire to be in the limelight for now, especially Blanket. I'm simply sickened, and I only read the headline. And people blamed Michael and made fun of him for concealing them, and now they're sites about them with photos and videos... simply speechless. Michael would have been destroyed over all this..

This thread should be deleted, because we're feeding this nauseating article and adding to the spread.

Frightening.

This obsession over kids, especially the offspring of famous people.

Leave that poor, innocent baby alone. He only said one word in that interview. The children need to be alone, they have no desire to be in the limelight for now, especially Blanket. I'm simply sickened, and I only read the headline.

This thread should be deleted, because we're feeding this nauseating article and adding to the spread.

Sorry...

I think this was already posted in the tabloid section.

This is disturbing, I agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back