Michael Jackson's videos unblocked by VEVO

OnirMJ

Proud Member
As you know, many of Michael's videos were blocked in many countries by VEVO. Videos like Thriller, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, Ghosts, Black or White... were blocked. Yesterday VEVO unblocked almost all MJ videos in my country! So everybody check if they are unblocked in your country too. I live in small country that is not even in EU so I think that they are finally unblocked everywhere in the world. Let's make Michael a billion views artist. Currently only GaGa and Bieber has over 1 billion, MJ is at 650 million.

MJ needs over a billion, how stupid.

P.S. It's Shakira, Gaga and Bieber at 1 billion.

Great move by VEVO.

I never understood why the videos were blocked.

Michael had already had billions of views on YouTube................

...........until $ony decided to get YouTube to terminate all the accounts made by MJ fans!!!!!!!

Where the hell is the Smooth Criminal video on the Vevo channel?!

MJ was the first artist ever to get a billion views I believe. (can anyone confirm that?)

SONY has made som huge mistakes along the way....

Took them long enough to unblock those videos. Unfortunately, I feel it's a little too late, seeing as the general public has already moved on from the topic of "Michael Jackson", and gone onto something more "in fashion". Personally, I'm not interested in watching any videos from Michael's vevo channel, since I've already overcome the "discovery" and "epiphany" period of becoming an MJ fan.

Thanks for letting me know, I just checked by typing "Thriller" and I can finally see the Vevo version which has 84 million views! (last time I could access it, it was around 50 million). Still, that's not a lot seeing that Rebecca Black has already overtaken him in a little over a month :mello: Not surprising when you shut off half the world from Michael's videos. It's unfair competition.

should be done on the FIRST PLACE....i dont understand...maybe because of the VISION sales or other music video DVD's that they must protect. But at the same time, I've read that having millions of views could make the Artist money...(Vevo,utube) is gonna pay for it. So artist w/ millions of views got a lot of pays from it. (Rebecca B & Justin B must have the last laugh coz they actually have gained form it in spite of their hate MV)

In Germany all the videos are still blocked.
Oh well, this sucks :smilerolleyes:

Go on the thriller video, and look at the statistics and data, it's really sad, see how it explodes after june 25th, and then totally flattens out when VEVO moved in for the kill.

Back