Michael Jackson’s Tigers Could Face Danger As Preserve Refuses To Evacuate

Agent M

Proud Member
untitledthrillersabu.jpg

September 2nd, 2009

Michael Jackson’s Tigers Could Face Danger As Preserve Refuses To Evacuate

Michael Jackson’s tigers might be in some serious trouble

Shambala Preserve – which houses 2 of Michael Jackson’s tigers — is ignoring mandatory evacuation orders as the wildfires in California continue to blaze on.

Actress Tippi Hedren, founder and president of Shambala Preserve in Acton, Calif., said that evacuating her 100 wild animals wouldn’t be prudent since they aren’t in imminent danger.

“We have a very, very good plan with the fire department,” Hedren said to FOX News. “We will stay where we are, let the fire department do their job and we will do ours.”

Other animal sanctuaries in the area have already been evacuated, including Animal Acres.

On a side note: VCA Animal Hospital facilities located near the fire are offering free boarding for companion animals whose families have been evacuated or displaced as a result of the current firestorms. To get a list of all the VCA Animal Hospitals in your area visit VCAPets.com.

More on the status of the Shambala Preserve as we learn it.

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2009/09/02/...-face-danger-as-preserve-refuses-to-evacuate/

oh snap! i didn't even know he still had the tigers! lol

thanks for the post, and i hope the tigers are going to be safe

I hope they'll be ok.

Are those his tigers or just a picture of two tigers?

we just went through terrible fires here in Victoria in Australia. 173 people were killed on February 7th this year. Fire is a terrible thing.

still using mjs name when hes not even here. they arent his tigers they are tippys. but then the story wouldnt get the same attention. i suppose he will get the blame if anything happens to them aswell

They have been in danger because of California fires quite a few times. In 2007 they had the Witch Fire and it was closer to the Tigers than this one is. Once again just using it because Michael's name is bringing in the ratings right now. On a side note, did you know Tippy is Melanie Griffths mom? I had no idea until they mentioned the other day.

hope they'll be ok...
can anyone post the pic of Michael's baby tiger???
i dunno its s baby tiger or not, just felt it was so small and cute,^^

oh whatever...someone call peta and complain. they sure did that a lot when they belonged to mj.....so where's teh angst now? bootychatter.

Back