Michael Jackson's This is it to be released at a VIP Sydney event + special guests!!

bubbyduck4MJ

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's epic This Is It is coming to DVD in March and to celebrate, there's going to be a massive, star-studded VIP launch event in Sydney!

With Molly Meldrum as MC, the event will see special performances from both Delta Goodrem and Guy Sebastian, and guest appearances from This Is It director Kenny Ortega, choreographer Travis Payne and Michael Jackson's brother Jackie Jackson!

By invitation only, guests will be treated to special video messages from a host of stars remembering Michael, as well as a performance by the Michael Jackson Dancers and previews of never-before-seen footage from This Is It.

:woohoo:

http://www.take40.com/news/18346/mi...be-launched-at-vip-sydney-event---win-tickets

I am entering the competition I could only dream of winning the opportunity to go!

Jermaine is in Sydney at the moment. Not sure when Jackie gets in exactly or if he is here already. Jermaine must be going back before the event because he's not mentioned.

I think it's great they or one of the family will be there to support the release and the TII dancers along with Kenny Ortega. Wow!

Back