Michael jackson's this is it sweepstakes‏

souldreamer7

Proud Member
did anyone get an email from sony pictures telling you about winning a cool package for
MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT SWEEPSTAKES‏ I think you sign up and buy a ticket for Oct. 31st and you have a chance to win the package.
Capturecc.jpg

Capturebbbb.jpg

yes i got one and since i was gonna go again on halloween, i bought my ticket today for that day :clapping:

looks like anyone that bought a ticket , even if it was before today, to go to the shows on the 31st where entered.

yes i got one and since i was gonna go again on halloween, i bought my ticket today for that day :clapping:

looks like anyone that bought a ticket , even if it was before today, to go to the shows on the 31st where entered.

thats cool.

Ok, I've bought the ticket for the 30th,31st and Nov. 1st...I got the email and when i tried to log in "Movietickets.com" It wouldnt let me...how does this work? can anyone explain it to me please...Thankyou

Love,
Romi

in your email did you click where it says 'enter now' ? try re entering your password.

Romi i hope you get logged in

Back