Michael Jackson's This Is It Screening: Birmingham, England

magicmj12

Proud Member
Hi There,

I have created an event in the hope that i wouldn't end up going to see 'This Is It' practically by myself!

http://www.facebook.com/search/?ini...Workplace#/event.php?eid=136670373906&index=1

I hope that other MJ fans would be able to make it. As it stands, the plan is to meet up outside the big Cineworld Cinema which is located on Broad Street, Birmingham, England.

Anybody at all interested, i can give you more info if so. The West Midlands area seems 'quite' dead. LOL

I agree the WEST MIDLAND area looks quite dead. I always feel like I am the only fan in Birmingham. Are you meeting up on September 27 too? I am not going to the movie screening for various personal reasons but it would be nice to meet fans out there.

I know how you feel. At the moment, meeting up on the 27th September hasn't been planned. I'm going with mixed emotions, part of the reason i planned this event is because i feel like i want to do something for Michael. I have never actually SEEN another MJ fan. I'm so depressed.

Back