Michael Jacksons Stamp, oh and a misguided fool who believes everything the media says.

Healer

Proud Member
I have an account on yahoo answers and answered a question about Al Sharpton saying how a Stamp should be issued to commemorate Michael Jackson.

My answer was short and sweet:

"Not stupid at all, I'm all for it."

And then I get a response that makes me realise there are still incompetent fools on this planet who believe everything the media says.

"I am hoping you feel that way about pedophiles when you have kids and old men are paying special attention to them."

But heigh ho he/she is entitled to their opinion WIDELY influenced by the media so, as one of my exgirlfriends used to say, "Whatever floats your boat."

They will eventually. It's still too early. It would be some years from now. I know Elvis and Sinatra has a stamps based on them and it took some years before they got them.

Last edited:
I don't know. I can see people protesting such a tribute. He just died and already we have people talking about how we should not even grieve for the man because they believe he is a child molester. I'm afraid anytime anyone wants to take action to commemorate Michael, there will always be someone trying to ruin it with cries of "pedophile."

That's why I wish one or both of the accusers would confess. I don't want Michael's legacy to always be trumped by false accusations.

Relax guys, heres my prediction and hope it makes u smile.

We all remember when pepsi ran away from MJ during the 93 "case", on the back of the TIME tribute issue Pepsi had a full page ad on the back! they have come back to MJ...

This means that MJ is once again a commercial product seller. Pepsi would not have done it if they felt the public was not on MJ's side, they are!

5 years is the waiting period for stamps, which is good, because in 5 years time it will be the anniversary of his death, the first major milestone, and as the post office makes money ffrom stamps they will be egar to work with MJ's estate to print the MJ stamp in celebration of the 5th anniversary.

I bet all my MJ collection this will happen. u only have to look at how much attention and how popular MJ once again is all over the world, especially in the USA!

Jo Jackson is right when he said MJ will be bigger in death! IT's already been proven by the pepsi ad!
I even expect to see MJ's old ads used in the future when all the dust settles.

MJ is gonna be enormous!
but first lets bury MJ, and sort out his will and estate.
RIP MJJ

That did make me smile. Thanks. The big picture does look pretty sweet right now. I hope it lasts.

Back