Michael Jackson's Spiritual Advisor: 'He Wanted His Children to Have Everything'

sunnyday81

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's Spiritual Advisor: 'He Wanted His Children to Have Everything'

Did Michael Jackson want his sister Janet to have custody of his kids? Was he in the process of revising his will? ET is with the King of Pop's spiritual advisor of many years, Reverend June Gatlin, who reveals some of Jackson's final secrets in an emotional interview.
"It was very important for him to be in control of every aspect of his life," Gatlin tells our own Thea Andrews. She says she recalls Michael saying, "I would want my mother to have everything; have my children, everything. And if she wasn't able, then he trusted his sister Janet to take his children."
"He wanted his children to have everything," she continues, adding that in regards to his will, "He was changing everything."
Gatlin says she was born with "exceptional extra-sensory paranormal abilities" and, "I read people just like you sit and read magazines or newspapers. I refer to it as your chapter from the book of life."
"It was really an honor, and he listened to my voice as so many do," says Gatlin, who gets emotional when she thinks of his recent passing. She says Jackson would call every two months or so, and when she saw him in April, "he was exceptionally healthy, very strong, tall and lean."
The last time they met was in June, and she spent quality time with Michael and his children.
"Prince and Paris, they came down and we hugged and everything; 'June's here! June's here! Come say hi to June,' and Blanket didn't want to come down because … he didn't want me to see him in his little skivvies," she recalls. "Then we went to do what I came to do."
Watch ET for more with Reverend June Gatlin on Michael Jackson.

VIDEO: http://www.kget.com/entertainment/e...sor-He-Wanted-His/i1raEgLrkkek61Xb1hn0ng.cspx

Gatlin says she was born with "exceptional extra-sensory paranormal abilities" and, "I read people just like you sit and read magazines or newspapers. I refer to it as your chapter from the book of life."
Pssh...Well, that sure helped him a lot.

Sorry, I had to make that comment.

Don't know what to say about this. She seemed to care about Michael so at least there's that.

another one?
Why don't everybody who ever met him get in front of a camera then we can stop this non-sense.
I'm so sick of all these people whether its positive or negative.

Who are all these people...Im honestly getting fed up with people crawling out of the woodwork for their 5 minutes.

Back