Michael Jackson's Soul Train performances bought for DVD

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that's true, I'll be so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah crap! I just downloaded a Soul Train dvd a couple weeks ago lol typical that they might release one after I already wasted hours downloading it and a disc burning it

ah crap! I just downloaded a Soul Train dvd a couple weeks ago lol typical that they might release one after I already wasted hours downloading it and a disc burning it

ROFL - I would feel exactly the same if I had just gone through all that trouble. But hey that's great news. I will definitely buy that when it comes out. i sure hope they will also produce a region 2 DVD, not just for the US!
I have spent hours, days, weeks trying to find video gems on YouTube relating to Michael ( awards, interviews, speeches) and I love the 1995 Soul train video's where he performs Remember the Time sitting down in an elaborate gold chair because he sprained his ankle. This DVD will save me A LOT of time! LOL!

I'll believe it when I see it. Don Cornelius has refused requests to release Soul Train episodes & footage for decades.

OH COOL! But I bought lots of soul train mj moments by a fan online yrs ago. But, this will be better quality and have stuff like him getting awards, so I will buy it.

If this does happen, I wonder will it be like the Midnight Special DVD's (which I bought). They were sold on infomercials and not in stores. There's a lot of performances that I would like to have besides the Jacksons. I don't really care about any episodes after 1984 or 85, but before are the classic acts like The Dramatics, George Benson, Minnie Riperton, Jose Feliciano, Zapp, Teddy Pendergrass, Bar-Kays, etc.

I'll believe it when I see it. Don Cornelius has refused requests to release Soul Train episodes & footage for decades.

Don C. drunk ass needs to worry about not beating on his wife/gf anymore instead of holding on to good footage like the Jacksons on Soul Train

Back